306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Decatting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, Just wondering if Decatting will cause any engine management lights to come on or anything annoying like that? Thinking of having a full stainless steel exhaust fit soon and want to be sure it won't cause any problems.

Thanks Smile

Jack
Naa mate no lights will come up it will make the turbo spool up quicker n give u abit more poke plus sound loads better imo
Brilliant Big Grin Will have to get it sorted out soon Smile

Thanks
You won't regret it n if I was you I'd get get a o ring for the exhaust aswell dude only cost about 6 quid off eBay saves the hassle once you've put it back together n stand a chance of the exhaust blowing
i decat mnine, made a difference, turbo spooled faster, little less lag and seemed more pokey through the powerband
Decat is a must really on the turbo diesels 306s, though vosa aren't the biggest fans of it
Haha I have heard -_- pain in the a** I pay stupid amounts of tax as well on mine because it doesn't have a dog it's £225 a year -_-