306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306hdi owner new to site :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
306 2.0 hdi owner. Bought a straight through decat exhaust with a powerflow backbox waiting to go on boot build and few more things I want to do to it!
Welcome Smile

Looks Good any more Plans ?
Quite unsure at the moment..trying to think of things that would look tidy..using this page as pointers to things I like Smile

Here's my boot build..pretty boring need some more stuff to do to fill the empty spaces haha
(19-05-2015, 06:38 PM)Andydavies306 Wrote: [ -> ]Quite unsure at the moment..trying to think of things that would look tidy..using this page as pointers to things I like Smile

Here's my boot build..pretty boring need some more stuff to do to fill the empty spaces haha

What year is it ? I am sure you can get some ideas off here for it . Any more pics of it ?
X regards mate. Yeah that's what I signed up to the site for..had a look around and seems some decent people on here giving good advice. I'll get a few more in the morning :p
Welcome Smile Tidy looking car you have
Lovely Moonstone !
Haha cheers to both of you!
Hello and welcome along Smile
(20-05-2015, 01:00 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome along Smile

Thanks Smile
Got the same car blank canvas need help Angry