306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Any garage South Yorkshire or Nottinghamshire That Can Balance Cyclones!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long story short the cyclones I had on vibrated ALOT at anything past 65 ish. Found a place that can supposedly balance center less wheels, had 4 tyres changed and balanced but still after 65 ish it's vibrates I think worse than it did before. Can anyone tell me a garage in either South Yorkshire or Nottinghamshire that have proven they can do it correctly?

The vibration can be seen and felt through the steering wheel and just felt through the pedals.
AP tyres in Rotherham can do them, most places can do them really.
Is that the place up near Park Gate? Alot of places I rang said they can't or won't. I read that the garage has to spend a bit of time setting up the different adapter on the machine or it will not balance accurately. Heard some people saying has taken 6 odd times before its gone well.

Gonna give it another shot at a different garage and if still doesn't work there coming off and going aftermarket.
As you said, a lot of garages don't do it, AP tyres do it though, yes the one near parkgate Smile
Hi Q on nuthall road nottingham can do them.
Just next to Basford college.

I had mine done though at Gary bennister tyres.
I've always gone to him for stuff as he's local to me, give him a call before hand so he can hey out setup ready.

He's in Langley mill just off the a610.