306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: What's it worth....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
306 1.8 16v Meridian X Reg Green...

76k miles, FSH, 2 owners from new (I'm second),

about to get the timing belt and water pump (IN A and Circoli) done

both drop links (lemforder), New pads all round (textar)

2 front tyres fitted about 1000miles ago (Goodyear)

New clutch (valeo) and idle control valve (merelli) fitted 3000miles ago

Going to service this weekend - oil air and plugs

MOT til October/November

Has genuine roof racks which Im happy to sell separately

Bad points,

Has some dings here and there and also some of the paint is scratched, but it's a 15yr old car, rims have a bit of scuffing too... Rear bumper lacquer is peeling off too

It still has a slight hesitation once warmed up but has got better since replacing ICV, could either be coil pack or throttle body...

[attachment=23152]

[attachment=23151]

Oh and the wing mirrors are a little loose as well, but have wedged card to stop them from moving!
400-500 Imo.....Smile
Sounds good enough to me!
Depending on how bad the body is, maybe £600 considering low miles, cambelt done...
It's mostly scratches here and there, the worst of it is on the roof and rear bumper, the dings there is only about 4? But they are noticeable
I'd say ask £600 but take £500.
Id say take no less than £600, has FSH, low miles and recent cambelt so should sell pretty easily for that
Are you getting an HDi then Big Grin
(12-05-2015, 07:13 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you getting an HDi then Big Grin
With what people reckon mines worth this has swayed me lol
Lol, you won't regret it, i know i own one and I'm going to be bias towards them but they are the mutts nuts Wink

Take everything you through at them and its a turbo, which is what you want Big Grin....till they die! Sad but touch wood that never happens to your future one Big Grin
Hahaha quality, no genuinely, now I've sat down and worked out my outgoings etc... The HDi seems to be what I need, I'm more surprised at my insurance being pretty much the same

But yes, I need to sell the meridian first...