306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: wtf lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time to change hub and find this

[attachment=23066]
Banana style drop link...nice... lol
Car lowered by any chance?
(09-05-2015, 11:08 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Banana style drop link...nice... lol

My first thought and yes it is
Thats probably why. Need to get some adjustable ones on there so the ARB is sitting in the correct place.
(09-05-2015, 11:11 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Thats probably why. Need to get some adjustable ones on there so the ARB is sitting in the correct place.

Yes was thinking that had a fight with a speedup last night thought was the exhaust took it guess not lol
Surprised it bent rather than snapped though...was it genuine or aftermarket?
(09-05-2015, 11:16 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Surprised it bent rather than snapped though...was it genuine or aftermarket?

Don't know came with car it was needing new one by looks it anyway 
Well it definitely does now... lol
Lol. I always worry about mine but seem fine. Done 12k on them Lowerd and they are holding up well.
How much lower are you guys running?
(10-05-2015, 09:27 AM)JTaylor2005 Wrote: [ -> ]How much lower are you guys running?

To low lol think 60ish at front

[attachment=23079]
Ahh okay haha. It looks proper nice though tbf mate Smile
Thats good to know you have gone that far though as I only want to go about 30mm when I get round to doing mine haha.
(10-05-2015, 09:40 AM)JTaylor2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh okay haha. It looks proper nice though tbf mate Smile
Thats good to know you have gone that far though as I only want to go about 30mm when I get round to doing mine haha.

Thanks mate I took them of got coil overs on now that was height when i got the car sure was 60mm

can still read writing on them I will see if tells you on them
what has happened there...
(10-05-2015, 10:54 AM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]what has happened there...

My best guess bottomed out on speed bump lol
Time to upgrade Wink
(10-05-2015, 11:18 AM)kee616 Wrote: [ -> ]Time to upgrade Wink

Agreed lol
Do you need planks of wood just to get off of your own driveway? lmao
there'll be a lot of stored energy in that!

is the arb catchig on anything? as the drop link shouln't be like that is the joints aren't seized and the arb is free to rotate and isn't clashing on anything.

adjustable arb wont fix this, that ARB is being compressed a lot, where a lowered car needs longer droplinks in theory, the arb rotates in its bushes though so there's no need.
(10-05-2015, 12:28 PM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]there'll be a lot of stored energy in that!

is the arb catchig on anything?  as the drop link shouln't be like that is the joints aren't seized and the arb is free to rotate and isn't clashing on anything.

adjustable arb wont fix this, that ARB is being compressed a lot, where a lowered car needs longer droplinks in theory, the arb rotates in its bushes though so there's no need.

Arb move free fitted it is knock but only after fitting coil over that day 

P's it's higher now so no wood needed lol