306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GTi Suspension and Beam 62k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For sale are shocks front and rear, plus front springs, plus a GTi-6 rear beam. All have been removed from my 62k Ph.1 GTi-6. Everyone who has been in the car has commented that it rode very nicely, only replaced due to upgrading to Koni yellows and Eibachs as the 306 is my fun car. Front shocks are in reasonably good condition, rears are a bit crusty which is pretty common.

Beam would be good for a rebuild or for just using as an upgrade for a different model. Rest of the suspenion also good for replacing broken items cheaply or a cheap upgrade for a different model.

Happy to consider splitting, just ask. Ok to post shocks and springs but not sure about posting the beam I'm near to Leamington Spa. Prices do not include postage. Collection would be preferred ideally. Feel free to make me offers on combined deals etc. Also happy to swap for shinies if you have something I'd like.

Front Shocks  20 pounds
Front Springs 20 pounds
Together 35 pounds

[Image: ohpu8y.jpg]

Rear Shocks 15 pounds

[Image: 2mg43rn.jpg]

Rear Beam 80 pounds

[Image: 33x9ct1.jpg]

Any issues with the beam?
2nd on the beam
AFAIK, no. I had it geo'd in Jan 2014 and the camber was within tolerance on kwik-fit's system, assuming their data is correct for the gti6 which it should be as it's from the reg etc. Can't really guarantee it beyond that other than saying the car drove great, didn't make noises and wasn't visibly f*cked. Of course, it is an 18-year old non-refurbed beam though so probably doesn't have perfect geo.

Beam comes with ABS sensors, ABS was fully-working when it was removed from the car. It is as pictured. The arms that connect the beam to the beam mounts can be included if you want them.
Would you be prepared to post it?
Yes, if I can figure out a sensible and easy way. Either having someone be around for a courier to collect it or possibly dropping it somewhere.
PM'd you.
Beam sold.

Offers on the other bits before they get binned?
Shame to see it go to waste.