306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: London: Ace Cafe 21st May
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The usual drill right?

1. Ben - R 450 RFJ
Lol, not sure if i'll make this one but I'll sort it anyway. Bit early aren't you?!
Kimmie Wrote:Lol, not sure if i'll make this one but I'll sort it anyway. Bit early aren't you?!

im bored so i posted it Tongue
Why always so late in the month? Im always broke by then. Get paid on the last working day of every month. If i had some pennies, i might be tempted to trek up to Ace, never been before! Smile
WiNgNuTz Wrote:Why always so late in the month? Im always broke by then. Get paid on the last working day of every month. If i had some pennies, i might be tempted to trek up to Ace, never been before! Smile

its just how their calander works. Its always the 3rd monday of the month. it was a really good turn out last time.
some epic vintage citroens
it's a pass for me...no time and loads uni work Sad

and saving for a super duper secret ninja noonecanknow project ninja
Ben Jay Wrote:its just how their calander works. Its always the 3rd monday of the month. it was a really good turn out last time.

Ah, i see. Poop. Sad

Maybe some day then... lol
This is just after PPC, I wont be going to both
WiNgNuTz Wrote:
Ben Jay Wrote:its just how their calander works. Its always the 3rd monday of the month. it was a really good turn out last time.

Ah, i see. Poop. Sad

Maybe some day then... lol

We've got Ace booked out for the whole day on Saturday 4th August, so maybe that would be better?
Kimmie Wrote:We've got Ace booked out for the whole day on Saturday 4th August, so maybe that would be better?

did you make a thread for it?
Not yet, got too much going on to pay full attention to it. It's on my list though!
Ben Jay Wrote:some epic vintage citroens
Do you mean the reanult alpines or the saxos that turned up lol
No he means citroens, like the one parked next to mine
Ahh the Maserati engined weird thing. When he started it up is was massively dissaponting
I'll be there as always. Hopefully in my car unless something else goes wrong this weekend and I don't call the scrap man to take it away!
Dang right I'm going to be there, 21st IS MY (21st) BIRTHDAY!!! Wooop

1. Ben - R 450 RFJ
2. Grant W212 XVC
1. Ben - R450 RFJ
2. Grant - W212 XVC
3. Dum-Dum - RUB815H
Dum-Dum Wrote:1. Ben - R450 RFJ
2. Grant - W212 XVC
3. Dum-Dum - RUB815H
4. Niall V455GRF

reg might help eh?,
Dum-Dum Wrote:3. Dum-Dum - RUB815H

Lololol
[Image: Screenshot_2012-04-26-18-22-00.png]
The one oh six isn't that rubbish!
I'll be there from early I hope
N141 vrw
I'll be there when I get there, late as usual ha ha

M549 NRJ
Late as usual? Not turning up at all is more usual for you Jonny lol
Oi i been loads lately you ginger bitch, can't help if I has a life outside the interwebz lol
Since when was physically going to Ace Cafe on the internet? haha Wink
You know what I mean you pedantic fecker ha ha
/Mark Airey

lmao
Should be up for if grant still wants a splitter
Yes mate, fo sho!
Would be going but it's straight after PPC, so i'm out unless i magically get a job in the next two weeks.
1. Ben - R450 RFJ
2. Grant - W212 XVC
3. Dum-Dum - RUB815H
4. Niall - V455GRF
5. el sid - N141 vrw
6. Jonny B - M549 NRJ
7. stevieg - YJ03 ZDX

i'm putting my name down but might not be able to come, if i'm coming i'll be with taylon . yes i do have wheels now Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3