306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 205 gti bumpers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I may be heading to england next week to pick up a 205 for a project just wondering if anyone has any bits - bumpers/trim I could pick up whilst im there?
Got no bumpers but got a few mechanical bits

2 x 1.6 hubs with brand new bearings which never saw the road
Nissens gti rad
2 x 1.9 dt gearboxes converted to use standard 1.6 shafts

Offers on everything
No thanks buddy its just body parts im after at the minute
Bumper or valance ?
valance stef
I know of some one with one I'll ask them for you
okay thanks buddy let me know
Moved to the correct section for you. Tongue
thanks wingnutz, after some gti side trim and arches too
GTI trims won't fit without massive ballache unless it is a GTI shell mate.
Rear arch needs cutting and a whole load of holes need drilling for Peugeot specific studs if you want to do it properly.
Could bodge it on with gripfill and silicone but it won't last long And speedlines still won't fit properly.
(01-05-2015, 05:22 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: [ -> ]GTI trims won't fit without massive ballache unless it is a GTI shell mate.
Rear arch needs cutting and a whole load of holes need drilling for Peugeot specific studs if you want to do it properly.
Could bodge it on with gripfill and silicone but it won't last long And speedlines still won't fit properly.

thanks for the info mate, I knew it wouldnt be straight forward but didnt think it would be that bad. so why does the rear arch need cut I understand the need for the holes
Colin should be able to sort you out with those parts too if you're heading over for his one.
ive decided and bought another one because it has mot chris, but Colin said he has no more bumpers and trim in stock when I asked
It has a wider rear track and the speedlines would catch on the arches.
bump anyone know of any gti valances for sale?
I have a front one along with front Bumper, £40.00 bumper, £35.00 valance
The inserts are available again now from Peugeot Museum
what colour and condition is the valance mate?