306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Rear boot badge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi y'all

Im after a rear boot badge for ph3 hatch, i have mine but the laquer has peeled and when i polished her yesterday the bloody thing dropped off!

I know there was a guy who did custom decals (called so) but the thread i saw was from way back in 2012 Confused

I just want a nice looking badge to replace as it is the first part to drop off...I know, thats not bad going really Big Grin although I may have spoken too soon, time will tell Big Grin
Pahhh sack the badges off, looks cleaner without Imo Smile
I would, but that means boot popper and de-badging...which is money i haven't got lol... as you know Wink

It looks a mess at the moment without the badge, old glue and scum around the boot button

I might just get some laquer and do it myself, then re-stick the bugger on with some silicon Big Grin
Ahh sorry didn't realise you meant the boot button, yeah gaplin vinyl I think it is do one Smile
I just sprayed it all black and lightly sanded the surface of the logo to bring back to silver. Stick it back on, costs a few pence Smile
Yeah, tempting....i might purchase some diablo...would that look tacky or silly? Confused

(24-04-2015, 09:34 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh sorry didn't realise you meant the boot button, yeah gaplin vinyl I think it is do one Smile

Gaplin, are they on the net?
Bit expensive for what they are tbh.

http://www.galpinautovinyls.co.uk/shop/m...6 Bootlock
One way to find out lol.....
That link is dodgy mate :/

Sorry works now Wink
Works for me!
Are these solid badges or just vinyl? **yeah sorry edited Wink
Haha, this forum broke the link first time. Wink

They are domed (raised) vinyl, it's self adhesive and sticks where the other one fell off.
lol Cully mucking about again Big Grin

I think i might just experiment with the old one then Big Grin I like the slightly tarted standard look for the 306, its already a good looking car without sticking bits of plastic on it...

Saying that though, i do have low-profile eyebrows and a meshed grille ... as seen in sig below
Cant find a close up but this is one of them

[Image: IMAG3310_zpsc01b4039.jpg]
Oh right, they aren't too bad then Big Grin thought they were going to be a bit garish, but that aint bad at all Wink cheers...i was temped to see the carbon one too
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1848215460

I've got one of these, quite a few different colours etc to get. I've got carbon background with a white lion, quality is spot on