306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Fault code reader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone near the west midlands with one of these, could do with some assistance...theres a drink in it for you...and a fag if you smoke Big Grin
What about for those that don't smoke or drink... There are some boring people about... lol
(16-04-2015, 09:36 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]What about for those that don't smoke or drink...  There are some boring people about... lol

Im half boring, i don't drink...and planning on giving up smoking lol

Forgot to say in title, PP2000 preferred Wink cheers Tom
(16-04-2015, 09:36 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]What about for those that don't smoke or drink... There are some boring people about... lol

Hand jobs?
(16-04-2015, 10:17 AM)r3k1355 Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-04-2015, 09:36 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]What about for those that don't smoke or drink...  There are some boring people about... lol

Hand jobs?

hmm, can i wear a dress and frilly gloves Big Grin
So anyone?
You can pick up a half-decent code reader for reasonable money these days, might be worth a look. Our autel at work does the job quite well, there's not much that's beyond it.
That's the one we use at work, pretty damn good for a cheapy. That said, if you'll only be using it on peugeots i'd get a copy of pp2k on a laptop instead, much more functionality for your money.
Highway iv got a little code reader and pp2k im in birmingham Smile pm me
Pm'd, but no reply so...

bumpy bump!