306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: MAF sensor for HDi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im after a Maf as said in title, a working one for definite, or advice on where to pick a decent new one for a good price...can anyone help Big Grin

thanks in advance
Bumperty bump
Best to get a genuine one to be honest. More expensive but no point wasting money on the cheaper ones

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Peugeo...53a&000009
Exactly as above, can't stress that enough.
EEEK! Can you get these cheaper elsewhere?

got one today that was worth a punt, £15 from scrapyard from a partner or teepee can't remember its bloody dirty inside so myt not work Sad or if it does, i dunno for how long Confused
Go into your local motor factors and see what the best price they can get you one for. Make sure it is a VDO one though
(14-04-2015, 07:28 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]Go into your local motor factors and see what the best price they can get you one for. Make sure it is a VDO one though

cheers frosty, i will give them a go Wink
Try Supercar2, they're normally cheaper than most places
I have 5 or six u can have but non of them work Smile
That's just what decent car parts cost lol, it's pretty cheap compared to a lot of stuff.
Oh yeah, i guess so... its a bit of plastic at the end of the day though lol hardly worth its weight Wink
It's generally worth 5-10mpg over a broken/pattern one, if you do much mileage at all i'd say that's worth its weight and then some myself lol.
(16-04-2015, 07:33 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]It's generally worth 5-10mpg over a broken/pattern one, if you do much mileage at all i'd say that's worth its weight and then some myself lol.

Yeah this is true, I got a nipper on the way and its save save save atm though, so VDO and new ftw then Wink