306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Various Parts for Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
EDITED 28/12/2015 Prices Reduced

Hi Guys,

All parts are off the car and taking up space in my tiny flat. All located near Cotteridge, Birmingham, collection preferable, but will post items at cost price. Offers welcome.

HDi Apex shocks and springs - Matched set, fronts and rears, fully built up with top mounts. £70

[Image: DSCN0633_zpssb29xyb7.jpg]

405 Mi16 Alloys - SOLD
15mm Spacers - SOLD

Mintex Brake Pads - I believe these are for the bosch 266mm calipers, don't fit my lucas ones anyway, BNIB £15

[Image: IMG_20150709_173329784_zpsetd3m1ft.jpg]

Bonnet Badge - x2, 1 gloss black, 1 silver £5 each

Undertray - Good condition, no bolts, £15

[Image: DSCN0638_zps2urxmzhf.jpg]

Rose Jointed Drop Links - Adjustable jobbies, were £70 new IIRC. Rubber boots are perished, so sold as needing new rose joints and boots £30

[Image: DSCN0632_zpsekuqcr8w.jpg]

More to come as I remember/find stuff
ill take the beam depending on which way your traveling up
The mintex pads...assume normal not 1144s?
Pm'ed
(03-04-2015, 12:55 PM)Stef205 Wrote: [ -> ]ill take the beam depending on which way your traveling up

How much you offering for it? And I'll be driving A30 M5, any good for you?

(03-04-2015, 01:55 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]The mintex pads...assume normal not 1144s?

Yup, just OEM replacements

(03-04-2015, 06:01 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ]Pm'ed

Replied

Will try and get photos of stuff tomorrow, as most of it is off now.
What's wrong with the beam for it to need a refurb?
But of camber and the ride hide had sagged a bit. You can run it as is if you like, but I'm selling it as spares/repairs to cover my arse.
if Kezz is happy to drop it off at mine J28 M5 people are welcome to collect from here If that helps atall

Smile
Any pictures of the masked headlights?
Did you get any pictures of the steering wheel?
I did, but my camera deleted them. I'm away with work, so I'll take one when I get back. 

All parts are off the car and with me in Birmingham so ready for collection or postage. 

I also have some rose jointed adjustable drop links, I'd recommend changing the rose joints as the rubber boots are knackered, but the shafts are fine. 
Any idea how much the apex shocks and springs lower by? If so best price collected on the shocks & springs + the spacers & bolts?

Sod it probably interested in the black masks too.
(08-04-2015, 01:33 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea how much the apex shocks and springs lower by? If so best price collected on the shocks & springs + the spacers & bolts?

Sod it probably interested in the black masks too.

About 35mm buddy, it's a nice drop, being back to stock springs I can say they ride nearly as well as monster truck meridian suspension, too.

Loads of pictures in my Photobucket account

I've got several bags of spacers and bolts, the wheels mightn't be coming off for a little while though, just as I don't really have time to sort them prior to getting the Volvo insured.

The suspension still retails at over £300, having just had a look, so I don't think £100 is unfair, but make me an offer and I'll consider it. Make me an offer for the lot, in fact, if it's good enough I'll do my best to get the wheels swapped ASAP for you.

First post updated with exhaust, droplinks and undertray.

All parts are off the car and with me in Brum. Happy to post smaller items at cost (f*ck posting a full exhaust!), but collection is preferable
ZX steering wheel:
First post updated with pictures and videos
PM'd Smile
Open to offers chaps, worst I can say is no!
(14-04-2015, 08:28 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]Open to offers chaps, worst I can say is no!

Even on the splitter? Tongue
You made an offer, I said no :-P
(14-04-2015, 11:03 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]You made an offer, I said no :-P

technically, you weren't willing to accept any offer at the time Tongue

So what offer would you accept for the splitter which is priced at £15?
You really don't want to sell that splitter do you? Lol
£14.99 Wink

Been too busy to fanny about with getting quotes to post anything, so as it stands prices are collected. If people particularly want anything posted I'll do my best to get quotes, but there's not much overlap between my working hours and the hours the post office is open.
(20-04-2015, 08:53 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]£14.99 Wink

Been too busy to fanny about with getting quotes to post anything, so as it stands prices are collected. If people particularly want anything posted I'll do my best to get quotes, but there's not much overlap between my working hours and the hours the post office is open.

lol good one

You passing by j9 anytime soon? 
Of what, M6? Unlikely really, I don't tend to stray North unfortunately.
I want the steering wheel posted. Still waiting on price for postage so we can come to a deal
Yeah sorry mate, as I said I've been really busy so haven't had any chance to look into postage, nor get the wheel of the car, either. I'll do my best to have a look this weekend.

Nobody interested in any of this? Getting sick of tripping over stuff.
Prices lowered as of 26/04
I want the steering wheel still waiting postage price......
Kezz il have the splitter if you deliver as your passing Wink
I might not be passing for a month, but if I've still got it it's yours buddy.
Pages: 1 2 3