306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 266mm brake setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a 266mm brake setup for my 106. Both front and rear. Need it ready to bolt on so the correct carriers and bolts and so on Smile what do people have? Disks and pads would be great too. 

Thank you guys
I have a 266mm Lucas set here for the front in great condition, all sliders and rubbers good, nipples free etc. recent discs and pads but postage wouldn't be too cheap :/
[Image: DSC_0026_zpspcbg8cha.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0024_zps5xonaiuc.jpg]
Got a set in Oxfordshire
Is it not a wanted ad Nathan??
(27-03-2015, 04:37 AM)HDi--Power Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 266mm Lucas set here for the front in great condition, all sliders and rubbers good, nipples free etc. recent discs and pads but postage wouldn't be too cheap :/
[Image: DSC_0026_zpspcbg8cha.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0024_zps5xonaiuc.jpg]

Do you know how much it would be all in? So brakes and postage

(27-03-2015, 07:35 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Is it not a wanted ad Nathan??

Thank you piggy Smile just changed it

(27-03-2015, 05:28 AM)Anton Wrote: [ -> ]Got a set in Oxfordshire

Is that both front and rear Anton? Got any pics
You asked for 266mm so I mean fronts... Do have rears too though. No but they look like brake calipers
(27-03-2015, 09:25 AM)Anton Wrote: [ -> ]You asked for 266mm so I mean fronts... Do have rears too though. No but they look like brake calipers

How much for the fronts and rears posted? And does it come with disks and pads
nipple looks broken in the bottom picture?
Looks it in the picture but it's perfectly intact Smile postage is working out quite dear, so would need to be getting 60 quid total to even make it worthwhile, unless you can get a cheaper courier
Got a set here with usable discs and pads for £25 delivered?
Didn't the 106 have the rear calipers of a 306 on the front? Whats your 106 pushing then nathan?
(16-04-2015, 08:50 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't the 106 have the rear calipers of a 306 on the front? Whats your 106 pushing then nathan?

No. Although a front end handbrake could come in useful... Itwasntme

Same size admittedly, 247mm solid discs, but not the same caliper.
(16-04-2015, 09:06 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-04-2015, 08:50 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't the 106 have the rear calipers of a 306 on the front? Whats your 106 pushing then nathan?

No.  Although a front end handbrake could come in useful... Itwasntme

Same size admittedly, 247mm solid discs, but not the same caliper.

Oh right lol, i only went on looks through this gti i saw once...it had god-awful alloys on and i thought 'they look like my rear brakes'
Yeah they're both made by the same company, ATE Teves, so look similar. Different close up though.
cheers tom, should have clicked that they would be different as one is on the back and other on the from lol...prat *facepalm*