306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 1 3dr Dturbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This car was saved by a friend from someones garden last year. As such we expected it to be a bit of a nail but it turned out to be bloody clean (no rust in the usual places - C-pillar, chassis rails etc) in fact the only place i've seen rust was round the sunroof (since rectified but still requires the paintwork finishing off)

Anyway, it's a cherry ph1 3 door and it's one of the first on an L reg. Has no keypad immob and the dturbo badge is a sticker not a chunky plastic badge. I'd never seen one like that when he got it.
Body work isn't too bad on the metal bits, it could do with a front bumper and grille as seen on the pics.

He gave it a basic service, oil filter and glowplugs, its got a bosch and a T2 and it's rather nippy.

It was purchased to run round in over winter as he has a rather smart mk1 golf which he didn't want to ruin. Sadly the 306 has now been replaced by a modern Vag as his daily.

The clutch cable snapped last week and also a tin of emulsion exploded in the rear footwell. If someone is genuinely interested he will chuck a clutch cable on it.

The cars done just over 100k, believed to be genuine going by the paper work, original dealer number plate on the back and the general original condition. The only alteration being the saxo wheels (which have great tyres on)

MOT til october
Clutch cable can be done.
Crown emulsion and a good clean in general for new owner to sort!
I'm writing all this as I think its a great car and want it to go to an enthusiast, there's hardly any L reg's left now! I'd have it if I hadn't recently acquired another XUD.
Located in Clay Cross, Derbyshire just off the M1
Call Joe on 07969338798
£300 offers accepted.

[Image: IMG-20150325-WA0007.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20150325-WA0006.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20150325-WA0005.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20150325-WA0004.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20150325-WA0003.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20150325-WA0002.jpg]
200 and ill collect it sunday?
Direct your offer to Joe mate he may be interested. Mob number above
You still got this?
What are the holes in the front grill in aid of? Smile
Might have had spotlights fitted.
Is this still available ? I'm only on alfreton
Clutch is fubar'd apparently, getting scrapped on Thursday. Text Joe and save it deggerz!
I've tried texting him I've tried adding on facebook etc Wtf, no reply Sad I will save it I've got cash here waiting and I want it Sad
I've text him a few times, normally takes a while to get a reply. 
(08-04-2015, 11:50 PM)deggerz Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried texting him I've tried adding on facebook etc Wtf, no reply Sad I will save it I've got cash here waiting and I want it Sad

Have you tried calling him? I know people who never reply to texts or take days/weeks but answer the phone straight away if you call lol
It can't go to the scrappers just for a clutch ffs. L reg phase 1 need a bit of tlc.
What an idiot!, as if I missed the number on the ad!! Haha I'll be ringing him in the morning Smile I work 5 minutes away
[Image: 2bc64787c7f4958a4a907eaf0790cd31.jpg]

[Image: 922c9410d5fa80dfb2fd8d2475d7ec98.jpg]

[Image: 6a83c3335fab1911a2eb83b7c1770fc2.jpg]

So then this happened Smile, car sold Smile Smile
Nice one Deggerz! Get a project thread up Tongue
Itll be happening Smile just need to make a little progress first haha
Well done, saved it.
I had no idea someone off the forum bought it. I thought it was the cable not the clutch after all?

I'm glad an enthusiast got it!
Shes in a bit of a sorry state at the moment, however the interior is striped and the engine has had a new uprated bottom end and a head skim with arps fitted just need a few others bits to get her boosting Smile

[Image: 76646a42122452143be4cdbefafc507c.jpg]
Awesome please keep the thread updated, Joe is interested to see what you do with her. Tom
Unfortunately mate i lost my job, so shes been stripped various parts of her live on though, real shame as it was a pretty clean shell, just thr way life goes i suppose, onto bigger and better things now im employed Smile