306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Any meets near Newcastle?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering if there's any meets up near Newcastle, large or small, not necessarily just 306's, maybes Peugeot or French something along those lines
As in the toon?
Wey aye
Not really there is a few of us about though
Id be up for a meet.
As said theres quite a few people on here, especially if you add in other forums.
I imagined there would be a few people on here from the north east, i've just never seen/heard of any meets. This really jumped to my attention when i seen a black 306 going through Whitley Bay this morning which caught my eye as it had been modified.
Not many from the North East post on here that often unfortunately.
But yeah there's quite a few 306's floating around the area still.
Im up for a local meet if anyone else is? Even if theres only a small few of us.
Might drive up, good excuse to drive over the moors Smile
Id be up for it!
Theres 3 already aha, anyone else?
Cum on guys
(04-04-2015, 11:00 PM)fatlapit Wrote: [ -> ]Cum on guys

Not my thing
only just saw this thread! we used to do meets at dalton park, teeside park and team valley. Give me a shout if you lads want to have a north east meet. i can ask my pals from ashingtion if they fancy poping down to make the numbers up. They are diesel heads!
Id be up for a meet at team valley!!
(22-07-2015, 01:41 PM)Chris HDI Wrote: [ -> ]Id be up for a meet at team valley!!

we used to do meets on a sunday as it was more quite around there.
Aye giz a shout whenever
Are you lads up for a meet still or what? we could do Dalton park as that used to be a good one for .net at the time.
As we seemed to have the most cars turn up there at the time. Its got to be worth it for me to ask two pals from ashington to come down with the vags. ( one used to be an ex .net )
I'll come up if it's on a weekend as it well take me a couple of hours to drive up from Skipton
I would have but I don't have my 306 anymore. Got these two vehicles now, e36 318is and a VXR Corsa combo van ex Royal Mail[attachment=26653]
Theres me
Eddy
And a lad called ben parmley from stanope

All with gti6 ish cars
(28-02-2016, 10:13 AM)Chris HDI Wrote: [ -> ]I would have but I don't have my 306 anymore. Got these two vehicles now, e36 318is and a VXR Corsa combo van ex Royal Mail

Chris it doesn't matter what you own, One of the meets we had, I was asked if I would take the rover down. So I did, also one of the lads who I came mates with, his pal brought his seat down. Those two I kept in touch with since, even though now they are both vag boys. But who cares it can be a 306/ none 306 meet.
Any of you guys going to the meet at Scarborough in July then? Comes around every year i travel up from Liverpool fills the beach front
(20-05-2016, 08:57 PM)P-Courty Wrote: [ -> ]Any of you guys going to the meet at Scarborough in July then? Comes around every year i travel up from Liverpool fills the beach front

I wouldn't count on it, as we cannot even get a basic local meet sorted out.
ill do what ever me
I've started a thread over in the meets section with all details if your interested.
Resurrecting this old thread I made, any north east lads still kicking about fancy a meet up even if it's just a few people, 306 or not it doesn't matter
If there's enough people and the meet is close to the a1 I may pop up
I'm up for it, I'm only 15 mins down the road
Was thinking team valley car park where the McDonald's is, just off the A1, unless anyone's got any other ideas?
Team valley/metro centre are the usual locations, Orta would you be up for this? Both just off the A1.
Pages: 1 2