306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Is this noise my LP pump?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I start the engine I hear the pump whine at the back but then it grumbles loudly but the grumble seems to come from the front, even felt a vibration by my feet, could there be something else complaining to me.

I really need to listen to another hdi
A video or sound clip would really help, your rumble could be my knock, if you know what i mean.
I'll try and remember to do this later today, it sometimes feels like cooling fan starting up, only its not
Sorry still not done the video yet, out in the car today will get it done later
Oh the joys of having kids, couldnt get to the car, tomorrow at work, ohh work already?
what is this noise from the engine?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10202792401411445

Sorry I cannot get the video to upload
Use a proper video host, youtube or something, none of this faceache bullshit.
If it rumbles and gargles it usually means that there is either air in the system, or the lift pump is a bit blocked up or on its way out.
The noise I get is a whine from the pump in the tank which is normal, then a growl, which continues after I start the engine, from the frontĀ 
Done the video but it sounds very quiet so max the volume

Lol @ private video. This is progress though, i can actually see a video exists this time, keep at it! lol
Go to the video settings and set it to unlisted.. Rather than private
Damn i'm gettin good at this lol

I am now officially unlistedĀ BlushItwasntme