306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wheel bolts for cyclones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Managed to get some cyclone wheels to replace the standard meridian ones, but the bots are different so if any 1 can help
Thanks
there are two types of clones
early set take a flat seated bolt that has no tapered shoulder
later clones have a counter bore in the bolt holes which accept the later bolts that have a shoulder which secures the steel spare wheel

[Image: c252475f-b5a1-415c-bfdc-b11b5d56087e.jpg]
ive got a set of the later ones inc locking bolts if you need them.
(08-03-2015, 07:51 AM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]ive got a set of the later ones inc locking bolts if you need them.

Which 1s are the later 1s mate?
(08-03-2015, 04:53 PM)SACHAx Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2015, 07:51 AM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]ive got a set of the later ones inc locking bolts if you need them.

later ones are the bolt on the left in the picture
(08-03-2015, 04:56 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2015, 04:53 PM)SACHAx Wrote: [ -> ]

later ones are the bolt on the left in the picture

I think it's the early set I need then mate, as the standard 1s off the meridian wheels I believe look like that then?
I thought it was the GTI ones that had just the flat seated bolts as the spare was an alloy, whereas the other type was off the meridians etc, and ran a steel spare hence the taper?
(08-03-2015, 06:22 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was the GTI ones that had just the flat seated bolts as the spare was an alloy, whereas the other type was off the meridians etc, and ran a steel spare hence the taper?

Yea I think it's the GTI bolts I need without the taper
You have a pm Smile
(09-03-2015, 10:44 PM)Dale Wrote: [ -> ]You have a pm Smile

They won't be able to reply to it, as they don't have enough posts. This seems a bit like a "Wanted" thread to me, so should be in the Wanted section, but then the OP can't post in there either due to lack of posts. Naughty naughty. Nospeak
(09-03-2015, 10:51 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2015, 10:44 PM)Dale Wrote: [ -> ]You have a pm Smile

They won't be able to reply to it, as they don't have enough posts. This seems a bit like a "Wanted" thread to me, so should be in the Wanted section, but then the OP can't post in there either due to lack of posts. Naughty naughty. Nospeak

Ooooo I see they best get posting in that caseĀ Confused