306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: spacers for my nimrods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After talking with the mechanic i use he reckoned 10mm was enough for the rears on my nimrods, but the guy in the local car part shop reckoned 20mms would fit and look better, so ive ordered the 20mms and bolts. i didnt try to say that 10mms was enough but he convinced me to gets 20s, same price as the 10mms but would look better, anyway the rubbing will be sorted in next few days and im not using my car only for short trips. any thoughts are 20mm ok? 
20 on the rears at least I would have thought, as the offset is quite different. Provided your car isn't too low it should be fine on both front and rear. This is what people usually do when using 206 wheels on a 306, 406, 206 or 309.
13mm spacers would get you the correct et iirc so either 10 or 15 will do on rear. You can run fronts without. ATM I'm running 6mmm on the rear and nothing on the front. Waiting for my 15mm spacers that I got sold as 10mm to be milled down so I can run 10 rear and 5 front.

Also anything over 5\6 mm needs to be hubcentric and you will need longer bolts. Flat seated jobbies.
I run 20mms using the 206 alloys.

A quick arch adjustment and no issues at all, however I rekon with the better suspension I now have it would have been fine...see my pic below \/ \/ \/
I can tell you one thing, 40mm spacers are way too big haha.