306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: interior question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello fellow hdi enthusiasts

I bought a 306 hdi (v reg meridian) 3/4 weeks ago and have since been trying to fix a few little niggles about the car which are bugging me pictures of the car are on my profile but ill post some better pics on the cars thread when I get round to it soon. So here's the situation first pic is of where the handbrake is in the middle section and it looks like the guy I bought it off was either a complete arsonist or was trying to get high on fumes Undecided . long story short is there anyway I can get this off or is it just better to go down to my local scrappy's and get one from there.

also the moron has burnt the passanger seat somehow Huh  and I was wondering if there is anything I can do with that and the seats are properly filthy from months of it not being cleaned, ive vacced the full car as you can see but the muck is really deep in the seats, now I know all the upholstery cleaners out there and used many but I was just hoping to get some advice on the best interior cleaning products preferebaly that you guys have used

thanks in advance 
I would suggest thats screwed. I have a mint set of 5 door half leathers here in Ipswich and Ive also got that replacement centre console plastic. Just replace the lot.
Just get a new interior, they are very cheap nowadays
thanks for the advice I thought that might be the answer but just wanted to make sure, for the price I got it thought it doesn't matter too much and might even have a cheeky look into some gti-6 half leathers Wink
will gti-6 seats fit onto hdi rails or is there modification needed to make them fit