306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wheel tracking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evenin'
Well I've just made a random purchase and bought my self a wheel tracking kit! Anyone know what the 306 should be set up to and ideally, what a Peugeot partner should be set up to.

Cheers!
Ooh, fancy trying to track the estate then? Nowhere else near me reckons they can do it.....too low or some rubbish! lol
Ill see once the kit has turned up and I've had a play with it Wink

Never mind, I've just answered my own question! lol

http://www.peugeotlogic.com/workshop/wsh...ign306.htm
Good stuff mate. Might be interested in finding out how far out mine is.
Well played, should we just delete this thread now then, as it's clearly served its purpose. Wink
Nah leave it there as others may find that link useful
Hm nice one, shame your far away, my daily needs doing "properly" really bad!
We've got a hunter at my work if anyone's ever near Bristol Wink

Oh and ive got a lovely new IMI qualification in wheel alignment Tongue
Connor reckon you have any digital guide available to you at work (autodata?) you could "borrow"?
What do you mean? Do you need specs?
I have autodata bud ThumbsUp

did it cost much fella?
0.30 mins in +/- 15'
or 2mm if you are metricated
(28-02-2015, 07:29 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean? Do you need specs?

Don't know if you have access to a list of measurements? Like I know auto data do massive sheets for tyre pressures of virtually all cars.

(28-02-2015, 07:36 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]I have autodata bud ThumbsUp

did it cost much fella?

Thanks mate. It's £49.99. By no means a professional set up but recommended to me by the local tyre place who really know their stuff. Reviews say it is very accurate.

(28-02-2015, 07:56 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: [ -> ]0.30 mins in +/- 15'
or 2mm if you are metricated

You're a star thanks mate
Oh yeah I do, but daddy already sorted that out lol
Front camber depends on your diff and tyre setup. Actually toe depends on your diff too.

And check your beam, they are often not on square which throws everything out. I can't get mine to sit bang on straight at the moment, but it's not that far out at all.
(28-02-2015, 09:58 PM)adam b Wrote: [ -> ]Front camber depends on your diff and tyre setup. Actually toe depends on your diff too.

And check your beam, they are often not on square which throws everything out. I can't get mine to sit bang on straight at the moment, but it's not that far out at all.

I've had that before where seemingly my tracking has been miles out after doing beam mounts. Need to sort that!
Thats the beauty of a hunter machine, can undo and wiggle things around a bit even if they aren't "adjustable" and be able to see what it's doing
Yep we use one too - it's pretty much all I use there along with the corner weighting scales
thought id add these here as its relevent

[attachment=21909]

[attachment=21910]
I tend to just set the rod ends as close in length as possible, then track them 100% parallel.