306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Just picked up an old estate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, just bought a 1.9 td estate. Not got much planned for it apart from general tidy up and make sure there isn't anything mechanically wrong with it. Steelies that were on it had illegal rubber so put some alloys I had lying about on it.

[Image: 10903903_10153170349347495_6145969537476863921_o.jpg]
Welcome to the club! That looks fairly tidy! Sort out the lacquer peel on the front grille and fit some phase 3 crystal headlights and youre onto a winner! Big Grin
It's not too bad, a few scratches and dings but all the electrics work and engine starts without any issues so for £350 is wasn't bad at all. Been wanting one for a year now.
Xud estate ftw! Love mine. Welcome along.
(27-02-2015, 12:45 AM)Spoonaltap Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, just bought a 1.9 td estate. Not got much planned for it apart from general tidy up and make sure there isn't anything mechanically wrong with it. Steelies that were on it had illegal rubber so put some alloys I had lying about on it.

[Image: 10903903_10153170349347495_6145969537476863921_o.jpg]
hi spoons
How do you get the photos on chap. I'm new too
(27-02-2015, 08:00 AM)Elvis Presley Wrote: [ -> ]hi spoons
How do you get the photos on chap. I'm new too

http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=29024

Big Grin
I use Imgur or facebook to upload the images then it's just a case of getting the address of the picture and then on the reply screen find the option to insert image.

I use to have a saxo before rust took it away so I have a fair collection of alloys for it like Pug 205 alloys but also have these [Image: 20120725_182627.jpg]

What do people think?
I don't like the alloys on the Saxo. But I think they would look cool on the estate if it was lower.

Welcome Smile
Welcome Smile

Looks in good condition for age . Whats the mileage ?
171 thousand odd, interior is in really good condition. Boot area looks mint but I've already had my jack and dirty wheels in it so will need to give that a clean. Beam looks good, brakes are good.

Rev counter doesn't work, started working just there but then stopped so gonna clean the wiring and the heater blower doesn't work. The cable that controls it feels stuck so you can't move the knob. The keyfob is totally knacker tho, ordered repair bits for it.

Can't mod it this year because this is my third motor on road so had no no-claims discount so gonna live with it and just do maintenance then get it lowered next year and tint the rear windows etc.
Hello and welcome along Smile