306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Red Bull Soapbox Race - 12/07/15 - Alexandra Palace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Its the Red Bull Soapbox Race on July the 12th at Alexandra Palace. If you havent seen it before it looks awesome. Anyone up for going and having a watch? Maybe some people off here will even want to enter!

http://soapbox.redbull.co.uk/
Ah man id love to go but its pugfest weekend Sad
Yeah I'd much rather Pugfest.
oh well massive fail there then. Pugfest it is!
(25-02-2015, 10:43 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]oh well massive fail there then. Pugfest it is!

Didn't take convincing! Big Grin

I too was intrigued by it, and considered entering. Shame, I hadn't realized they fell on the same weekend either. 
get the guys at prescott to hold their own soapbox race the night before Smile sure there'd be a few entries?
(26-02-2015, 06:40 AM)John1.4 Wrote: [ -> ]get the guys at prescott to hold their own drift trike race the night before Smile sure there'd be a few entries?

EFA Big Grin
i;m not letting darcy anywhere near a drift trike, it's dangerous, fast and i'm pretty certain he'd destroy everyone :p

Plus the thing i'm building has 4 wheels
Did some catering there a couple of years ago, boring and corporate not for the likes of enthusiasts but perfect for mom and pop with 3 kids and money to burn
Yes drift trike race, think I'd end up very much in the barriers on the hairpin though.