306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The forum Whore Progress xxx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all.........

I'm starting the thread now, but I've not got any pictures as yet.

So as you all know I own the "Forum Whore"
I wanted to change her up and make her my own.

So, so far I have removed the rear windo wiper and mechanism..... Replaced with a 1/4" bung....
I have ordered a solenoid and will be wiring the boot to 'pop' from the rear wiper stalk.

The back of the car has now been completely stripped, rear seats/seatbelts are out.... I have put all the but, bolts and bungs back in place as to stop leaking and rusting.

I have however left the rear door cards in tact, I will be making a flat floor and placing a 1400w amp, 2 6x9's and 2 10" blue illuminated subs into.

Also, on their way to me are a full set of drilled and grooved disks and mintex brake pads.....
Then...... A set if 16" team dynamics 1.2's are also in their way :-)

I will include pictures ASAP, if anyone has any opinions then please feel free to let me know xxx
Forum Whore you say Wink
It's what someone else called the car lol said everyone has owned her haha
Ha that interior has been in and out in atleast 2 ownerships that i know of! It was out when i owned it!

Heres a picture i took when i owned it!

[Image: 411679D9-6864-4B03-A019-D1448C0DD0FC_zpsvyn3bi70.jpg]
(25-02-2015, 08:53 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Ha that interior has been in and out in atleast 2 ownerships that i know of! It was out when i owned it!

Like the wheels Tom, What u driving now? Did u ever put her on a rolling road? How long did u own her?
Welcome to the exclusive diablo ph.1 elite!
Um owned it about a week? lol

Im driving a lovely quiet A3 tdi now. Theres a chap on here called Ryan, good mate of mine he owned it for a while, dont think he comes on here anymore though.
(25-02-2015, 08:53 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Ha that interior has been in and out in atleast 2 ownerships that i know of! It was out when i owned it!

brings back memories of my phase1!
Ahhh, female member posting about being a forum whore.

This thread has somewhat disappointed me.
Good to see its still around. Was completely stock when I Owned it. That was four years ago
My old red 306 looked like that same wheels when got it and was p65bnr lol
(25-02-2015, 09:16 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the exclusive diablo ph.1 elite!

Thanks..... However, not my first ph1 or ph1 gti :-)

(27-02-2015, 05:23 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh, female member posting about being a forum whore.

Ah, but not me personally though. Just my car lol
Depends how people want to take it u guess......

She'll always be around now...... Got big plans for her and not skimping on a thing :-)
Strutbrace, amp, 6x9's, 205/45/16 Toyo proxies all arrived today :-)

(27-02-2015, 07:23 PM)Lita-Marie Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-02-2015, 09:16 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the exclusive diablo ph.1 elite!

Thanks..... However, not my first ph1 or ph1 gti :-)

(27-02-2015, 05:23 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh, female member posting about being a forum whore.

Ah, but not me personally though. Just my car lol
Depends how people want to take it u guess......

She'll always be around now...... Got big plans for her and not skimping on a thing :-)

For what reason has this thread dissapointed u??
Ignore Dum-Dum, he's all about the sausage really, he's just playing at being a lad. lol
(27-02-2015, 08:42 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Ignore Dum-Dum, he's all about the sausage really, he's just playing at being a lad. lol

All about the sausage lol

always liked this car! be interesting to see what you do to it. Smile
306's are all about the skimping though... Big Grin
Any updates or pictures? ?