306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Had the verdict!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as you all may know I was asking you all what I would receive for the speeding ticket I got the other day. Received the letter this morning, Have 3 points and a £100 fine. No option of anything else! Bascially yes im an idiot it's all my fault. More gutted about the fine really, But there it is!! Now cry with me haha
We've all been there, no choice but to suck it up chick, was only £60 last time I got done though.... Learn where your local cameras are and drive to the limit round strange towns and cities, you can always get t' foot down on motorways and nsl b roads x
You should have the choice of going to court surely if you believe you didn't commit the offence.
I saw this on Facebook as Sam commented on it. Assumed it was you. Chalk it up to experience and go from there. I thankfully got off speeding once. I was very grateful and to be honest it has made me a better driver.
Speak for yourself Matt, I (somehow! lol ) have never had points or a fine for speeding! Tongue

Harsh one for you though Siân, but as has been said, you SHOULD learn and become a better driver off the back of this. Smile
(25-02-2015, 01:15 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Speak for yourself Matt, I (somehow! lol ) have never had points or a fine for speeding! Tongue

Harsh one for you though Siân, but as has been said, you SHOULD learn and become a better driver off the back of this. Smile
you will mate, it's a certainty if you do any driving at all, it's worst when you get done for 34 in a 30 stuff like that, which I did overtaking a stationary bus that started pulling out on my do put my foot down a little only to get knobbed by a mobile camera..... Matter of time mate lol
Lol, yeah that would suck! Feel for you mate. I don't doubt it will happen to me sooner or later, but so far I've been lucky. Wink
Wonder what the premium increase will be..
1st offence, nothing typically.
(25-02-2015, 01:56 PM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]1st offence, nothing typically.

Do you mind?

I'm trying to freak her out... ninja
My other half got an sp30 42 43 from memory. Increase in premium was £14 for the year. Won't be much if any
(25-02-2015, 11:43 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]We've all been there, no choice but to suck it up chick, was only £60 last time I got done though.... Learn where your local cameras are and drive to the limit round strange towns and cities, you can always get t' foot down on motorways and nsl b roads x

It was a speeding gun Sad

(25-02-2015, 12:05 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]You should have the choice of going to court surely if you believe you didn't commit the offence.

What's the point I was going 42 in a 30 ive therefore commited an offence! Ha! No point trying to appeal it! Il end up with more points and a heftier fine!

(25-02-2015, 01:26 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-02-2015, 01:15 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Speak for yourself Matt, I (somehow! lol ) have never had points or a fine for speeding! Tongue

you will mate, it's a certainty if you do any driving at all, it's worst when you get done for 34 in a 30 stuff like that, which I did overtaking a stationary bus that started pulling out on my do put my foot down a little only to get knobbed by a mobile camera..... Matter of time mate lol

My mum was doing 35 in a 30 got 3 points and a £80 fine!
Yes I get it was a gun, that's what I meant though, they have set places where they go, I know them all in about a ten mile radius of where I live Smile
I got pulled doing 50mph in a 30 and the officer just said don't do it again  Confused I would have thought I would have been done being a young driver in a modified car 
you can cry on my shoulder.. then we can talk about making up after... sorted =D
(25-02-2015, 01:28 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, yeah that would suck! Feel for you mate. I don't doubt it will happen to me sooner or later, but so far I've been lucky. Wink

Glad its not just me then! lol It will happen but so far I've escaped it as well! Confused
(25-02-2015, 03:53 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: [ -> ]I got pulled doing 50mph in a 30 and the officer just said don't do it again  Confused I would have thought I would have been done being a young driver in a modified car 

I got caught by a gun so he wouldn't of let me off that one

(25-02-2015, 03:49 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I get it was a gun, that's what I meant though, they have set places where they go, I know them all in about a ten mile radius of where I live Smile

I drive that road a lot! I did say to him I thought it was 40! But he said as soon as you pass the farm it's 30. So it goes from national speed limit to 30 :/ which I thought was weird but hey. Done now
(25-02-2015, 05:50 PM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-02-2015, 03:53 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: [ -> ]I got pulled doing 50mph in a 30 and the officer just said don't do it again  Confused I would have thought I would have been done being a young driver in a modified car 

I got caught by a gun so he wouldn't of let me off that one

(25-02-2015, 03:49 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I get it was a gun, that's what I meant though, they have set places where they go, I know them all in about a ten mile radius of where I live Smile

I drive that road a lot! I did say to him I thought it was 40! But he said as soon as you pass the farm it's 30. So it goes from national speed limit to 30 :/ which I thought was weird but hey. Done now

Yeah he was behind me the whole time haha it was dark and couldn't see him through my tints lol