306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: im giving up!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So when we was in Coventry I got lectured by ginge and mark by how smoking makes me stop growing, I smell funny, its disgustin..and all the rest lol so im giving up smoking, starting today!! Will I succeed tho lol wish me luck! Big Grin x
Good luck Smile
Unfortunately Sam you smell funny anyway. I don't think that's a side affect of smoking.

Only joking but good on ya!
You can do it! I did. Literally proper cold turkey. In 6 weeks I've probably smoked 7 and that's when I've been drinking. I was a 20 a day guy too
Oh niall arnt yuu lovely.. Lol. Just the thought of giving up is strange...what am I guna do on my breaks at work if I give up!! Haha!! X
Well I'm sure there is something you can do Wink
I do try to be! Haha

Don't take a break,....simples!
Matt Wrote:Well I'm sure there is something you can do Wink

Had to lower the tone!

I was thinking it though!
Ill sit on my own in the toilets haha, just kidding theres a cafe thing I'll have to sit in there haha x
ha ha iam going to smoke and drink myself silly till after crimbo then iam giving up good on you sam me darlin
Ah I forgot about Christmas...never mind..it will be worth it in the end. Smile x
Good luck sam, just think black 306 pink alloys and all that money you will safe to spend on it. Come on.
go on ya! I gave up 4 years ago after smoking for 6 and never felt better! horrible habbit
You can do it! You can do it ALL. NIGHT. LONG! Oh wait...
Exactly mark! Id pick pink wheels over smoking any day lol x
i've been packed in over a year now . . . . . after smoking for over 15 years! . . .feels Epic . .lol
Ill help you out by smoking as much as i can whrn i pick you up from work and whenever we go out anywhere
Ah thanks Phil.. Lol x
Lol well if your giving up.....i will too
Liar, yuu wont give up lol x
I bet you i will :-)
Good for you... good luck Big Grin
Thanks Smile x
Good Luck.
Fair play, good luck with it. Taken me 5 years to go from 30/day to none, but managed to stop completely last week.
Its harder than I expected to be actually lol if I was actually doing something im sure it would be alot easier but im sat around home doing nothing.. X
iam going to knock off the drink till xmas as i was having two cans a night when i was on the other department!! now with me been on 6 am starts i have cut down to the odd can.
Im quitting smoking too its not good for you in the long run Smile
I gave up around 6 years ago now...what helped greatly was two things....chewing gums and oranges (not together obviously). Used to chew gum instead of smoking...keeps the mouth busy (insert sexual inuendos here), but whilst in work in my last job I wasn't allowed to chew gum on the shop floor, so used to take oranges to work and peel them and then spend ages picking all the white bits off them before eating. Before you know it, boom breaks over, get back to work lol
Good on you girl! Hope all goes to plan for you Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3