306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Indicators don't work when cold...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening all,

My indicators have been an the blink (badum tish) for a while now, but now it seems to have become rather more consistent.

When it's below about 5 degrees, my indicators don't work. Once the cabin warms up they start working again, this includes the hazards. Any ideas?

Cheers 'n gone.
Right, take the grey relay out and take it in doors with you then when you next go out on a cold morning to drive it, take the relay with you and plug it back in then try. If it works, you know its a bad relay Wink
Checked the fluid levels?
(21-02-2015, 07:04 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Right, take the grey relay out and take it in doors with you then when you next go out on a cold morning to drive it, take the relay with you and plug it back in then try. If it works, you know its a bad relay Wink

That's an unbelievable shout! I could even just pull it out and breath on it Tongue

(21-02-2015, 07:05 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Checked the fluid levels?

Yeah mate, brimmed the tank, might I have overfilled it?
(21-02-2015, 07:14 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-02-2015, 07:04 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Right, take the grey relay out and take it in doors with you then when you next go out on a cold morning to drive it, take the relay with you and plug it back in then try. If it works, you know its a bad relay Wink

That's an unbelievable shout! I could even just pull it out and breath on it Tongue

Nah. Wont heat it up internally. You want it to be warm through. It could just be sticking
Pretty sure it's the relay, I took the door of for the fusebox it's in and when it starts playing up if I tap it it works again briefly.

Where does one buy a relay?
anywhere
And the award for least useful post of the year goes to...