306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Erm.. My doors a bit rusty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw this a while ago but couldn't get a pic in time so this time i was ready... Has to be the worst rust i have ever seen on a door.. from a different angle you can actually see into the car from through the door!

[Image: IMAG0584.jpg]
Wow that's terrible, you have to wonder why they just don't get another door!
Scott Wrote:Wow that's terrible, you have to wonder why they just don't get another door!

Weight saving.....

I can only assume they had a blocked drain hole in the door and it was full of water.....like when I took the door panel off the silver golf to find a puddle in there. lol
The rest of the car doesn't look much better scott!

It really does make you wonder.. how the feck can anyone not notice theres a mahoosive hole in the door lol
Midnightclub Wrote:The rest of the car doesn't look much better scott!

It really does make you wonder.. how the feck can anyone not notice theres a mahoosive hole in the door lol

I expect they've noticed, but really don't give a f*ck lol......I wanna know how it passed MOT...cos that hasn't happened in less than 12 months! Confusedhock:
You can see the back of the door speaker from outside ffs! lol
Wtaf. As said how the deck has that got through an mot?!?!?
LOL thats brilliant!! I would weigh that in and buy something else!! Surely that cant be MOT'd
Surely every time they have a passenger and its raining they get wet feet lmao
It'd be interesting in the snow lmao
mark_airey Wrote:Surely every time they have a passenger and its raining they get wet feet lmao

A passenger? Would anyone be brave enough? If thats what the door looks like just imagine what it must be like underneath! Confusedhock:
If i ever get a chance.. I'll take a ninja pic of the chassis
Id love my door to be like that, the amout of times ive dropped bastard screws down the door, atleast youd get them back lol
It'd be handy if the window fell off the runner too, it'd be easy to reach in and lift it out lol
All he's got to do is cover it in tape and it will pass. It's. It structural so it's ok. Even still what the hell?!
this was the floor of the morris.
and thats the jack handle sitting INSIDE the car

[Image: DSCF5453.jpg]

but now
[Image: DSCF5533.jpg]

[Image: DSCF5535.jpg]
that is shocking! D:
My friend from work had a cortina that you could stand in the boot, there was a hole in the spare wheel bit in the boot, so big that it couldn't actually hold the spare wheel anymore
Midnightclub Wrote:Saw this a while ago but couldn't get a pic in time so this time i was ready... Has to be the worst rust i have ever seen on a door.. from a different angle you can actually see into the car from through the door!

P10 Primera? :ugeek:
Flock of pidgeons flow past that Morris? Wink
Pete Wrote:
Midnightclub Wrote:Saw this a while ago but couldn't get a pic in time so this time i was ready... Has to be the worst rust i have ever seen on a door.. from a different angle you can actually see into the car from through the door!

P10 Primera? :ugeek:

You sir are quite correct!