306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Very Short Notice EA Meet Anyone...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, as the GTi-6 should be collected on Monday, does anyone fancy a meet over the weekend?

I know its very short notice, you've all got other plans and no-one has a 306 on the road but meh, worth an ask. lol

Cheers
Tom
I'm going shopping in Fakenham on Sunday, you're welcome to park next to me whilst I shop?
Im about but no 306 to bring!
No can do. I'm doing wedding stuff Sad that is short notice
Ah ffs we do need one but too busy this weekend Sad
Lol, has guessed that would the case lol, never mind though! lol
Im on call otherwise id bring the 6 up (dartford tunnel FTW!!!). Arrange one for a few months time and I'm sure people will come along. You don't have to be in the 6!
Sounds like we should organise a meet then. Just with a bit more notice.
If its a few months time I wont be in the '6 anyway. lol

Someone else can organise a proper meet for future, who knows what I'll be driving by then. lol
ill organise a proper one in the summer!
Nice. Would be good to have a local meet.
I may be up for that as well depending on dates, been a while since I've been up to an EA meet. lol
(20-02-2015, 06:55 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]I may be up for that as well depending on dates, been a while since I've been up to an EA meet. lol

Well at least you'll have better brakes for the next meet.... Wink lol
Haha, yeah, and I'll make a point of not following you! lmao
Probably best if I stay at the back next time. Tongue
Come down to Essex if you like, about all weekend.
Ill oragnise it in the summer with a decent driving route and a decent pub in the middle.
(20-02-2015, 07:34 PM)Anton Wrote: [ -> ]Come down to Essex if you like, about all weekend.

I'm in Essex quite a lot these days tbh, if you were in Southend yesterday you could've come to my Aunts lol. Tongue
(20-02-2015, 07:49 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-02-2015, 07:34 PM)Anton Wrote: [ -> ]Come down to Essex if you like, about all weekend.

I'm in Essex quite a lot these days tbh, if you were in Southend yesterday you could've come to my Aunts lol. Tongue

Bollox you are tom! haha
Lol, I go down to Essex twice a week...don't forget I live on the Suffolk/Essex border! lol

Was even picking up birds in Essex just this afternoon! Essex birds are scary though, huge white noisy things with massive beaks!

[Image: IMAG4608_zps5laxreuy.jpg]

[Image: IMAG4612_zpsu814gxrm.jpg]

A little different to the Suffolk birds I came across on the way back lol

[Image: IMAG4614_zpsozjcd8vg.jpg]
Tom I'm from Southend! Its where all my family live
Oh of course you are, forgot that! Doh I visited my Great Aunt in South Benfleet yesterday lol.
Who's about and where next weekend??
Not far at all Tom, i'm around until Monday
(20-02-2015, 09:09 PM)Lita-Marie Wrote: [ -> ]Who's about and where next weekend??

It's not happening next weekend, one will be organised in the more distant future. Smile

(20-02-2015, 09:21 PM)Anton Wrote: [ -> ]Not far at all Tom, i'm around until Monday

Yeah I know, we always used to go into Southend from hers but I didn't dare risk it this time. I've probably outgrown the 'house that jack built' as well in the last 10 years , would never go on any rides, just that lol.

I won't be going back for a while now though. Especially not in the '6 lol, cost a tenner in diesel in the Focus as it was haha.
So when is something happening??
Getting a groove on with ordering bits for my girl now..... I wana show her off lol
Does anyone live close to Southampton??
Yeah theres more People down there than there are here lol!

Keep an eye out for local meet threads I guess. Smile
Your not very far from Southampton
200 miles is quite far for me lol, maybe not for you though. lol
No I meant get some people near u then..... Then u don't have to go far
Pages: 1 2