306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Photoshop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could somebody please do my wheels anthracite gray please?

[Image: cae44b37.jpg]

And what would people think?
ill have ago
Thanks dude!
I think I know someone with a set of anthracite ones for sale, with two brand new spec 2's and two with 6mm... lmao
failed mate. cant do it lol soz
Fine i'll do it.
can get these done 120quid dude lol.
i can get them done for 68quid Smile
ye so can i, but these are done in the day and they remove tyres too.
Boom!

[Image: Untitled-2-1.jpg]
they do look good tbh lol.
Meh bored

[Image: Untitled-2-2.jpg]
colour code the strips if you like Smile
Shazam!

[Image: Untitled-2-3.jpg]
daymn!!

thoughts?
Wheels look good anth but would leave the rubstrips Smile
I like the white tbh
Meh white looks way better, but do them anyway, one less person with white challengers Wink might be able to keep them then haha.
white looks lush!! but i love anything white haha! also, rubstrips... black... or colour coded... cant make my mind up! love the fat ph1 ones tho, awesome!
What spoiler have you got on you pug.
Looks smart.
Grey ftw
I really liked you car with the white wheels. Stands out more, PITA to keep clean i know, but look fapping awsome!
You car though dude...
Keep white mate they look good! Stand out too. Everyone having anthracite now I'm having it lol. I love you so so much babe xxxxxxxxxx
kentiiboii Wrote:Keep white mate they look good! Stand out too. Everyone having anthracite now I'm having it lol. I love you so so much babe xxxxxxxxxx

WOAH! And I thought I had to watch out for foxy-jim being gay!? lmao
Oh gosh! Massive fail there. Thought I was texting mrs.
100% anthracite with colour coded bump strip. looks amazing. i think you can stand out just as much with a nice simple looking car than when you bling em up. imo keep it simple.
I think grey with colur coded bump strips.
kentiiboii Wrote:Oh gosh! Massive fail there. Thought I was texting mrs.

lmao lmao lmao

That's the funniest thing that's happened all day!
lmfao at Kentiboi, what a fail lol

Padge, id go for colour coded side strips and white wheels, will look really fresh and clean imo Wink
Well there has to be one idiot for the day! Smile
Pages: 1 2