306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ebay Bargain - Brand New Koni Shocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151574452865?rmvSB=true

2 hours left and no bids...

And another pair...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151581415540?rmvSB=true

Shame the seller can't spell Citroen correctly. Confused
How much should they be? I have no clue.
The yellow ones are about £100 each shock new iirc. I had a set on the 1.4 back in the day, I didn't buy them though. Not sure whats different about the red ones though.
I might bid on them, any one now how they adjust?
If only I had the money lol
Difference between red and yellow?
Red ones never used to adjust as it's the entry level one, The yellows do either by the top or a Koni pain in the arse way of twisting the spindle which means stripping them down
i had konis on my 306 u have to push the rods right in then you rotate them upto 720 degrees to get full hard setting so you basically take front struts off and remove spring to adjust them easier on the rear but same sketch piston in untill bottom of stroke then rotate upto 720 . ididnt like them way too much rebound just gone to bilstein b6 not tryed them yet but got them on my m3 and they ace on there

that was yellow koni when i bought them they were 250 for all 4 and a pair of front springs
(08-02-2015, 10:52 PM)miles Wrote: [ -> ]Red ones never used to adjust as it's the entry level one, The yellows do either by the top or a Koni pain in the arse way of twisting the spindle which means stripping them down

I won the red ones, hope they do adjust or I'll be complaining to the seller for sure.
Going by the Yellow Konis on a 205, they're rock hard (the rears especially). Great for making the back end of a 205 slide on a track, not sure about the road though.
(09-02-2015, 10:04 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2015, 10:52 PM)miles Wrote: [ -> ]Red ones never used to adjust as it's the entry level one, The yellows do either by the top or a Koni pain in the arse way of twisting the spindle which means stripping them down

I won the red ones, hope they do adjust or I'll be complaining to the seller for sure.

Well done mate! Super cheap there!
Chris by the looks they are adjustable, just not the easy way lol
(09-02-2015, 10:12 AM)Alan_M Wrote: [ -> ]Going by the Yellow Konis on a 205, they're rock hard (the rears especially). Great for making the back end of a 205 slide on a track, not sure about the road though.

I wouldn't say rock hard (have had cheap shite worse!) but they are stiffer yeah, rears made rear end even more skippy over rough ground. Fronts were adjustable by a little round thing on top of the shock iirc, but I don't know if they're all the same.
(09-02-2015, 11:26 AM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Chris by the looks they are adjustable, just not the easy way lol

Oh dear, I'll have to guess how I want them because I'm not stripping them every week to decied how I want them.
part number is correct for adjustable yellows not reds.
Mine have come today they are adjustable just as seb says there a pain in the arse to adjust Sad
(11-02-2015, 03:37 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ]Mine have come today they are adjustable just as seb says there a pain in the arse to adjust Sad

you got new shocks for £50? Stop moaning Big Grin
Ive just bought some bilstein b4 shocks ninja
These should be a direct fit for a 306?
Anyone know what sort of damping rates these are relative to standard and how good they are?

Also, assuming this is the rear damper to suit?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Koni-Sport-Sus...566da5c15c
(11-02-2015, 04:29 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2015, 03:37 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ]Mine have come today they are adjustable just as seb says there a pain in the arse to adjust Sad

you got new shocks for £50? Stop moaning Big Grin

£60 actually Wink Wink lol
ninja
26-1487S

Correct part number for rears?
google says so.