306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Boom Beach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, so originally I installed this game out of morbid curiosity after seeing the adverts on TV, but its now become another way for me to effectively waste time during the day. lol

So I'm wondering how many of our members play this as well (I'm aware of some that are on my Facebook friends), and whether it would be worth us starting a 306oc Task Force. Big Grin
I'm only playing if there is a PEG team to destroy.
(08-02-2015, 04:40 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I'm only playing if there is a PEG team to destroy.

lmao

Whats it all about? Really CBA having a look lol
Surely you must of seen the TV ads. I only watch TV for the bbc news usually and somehow I've seen the adverts.
Oh that! Yeah ive seen the adverts but not paid a huge amount of attention lol
I got it, gives me something to do when I'm bored
Yeah i know you're on it, I saw theres a few members on there, but all in seemingly random Task Forces, hence I thought about starting Force 306oc! Wink
Downloading now Wink
Just created a Task Force then, simply named 306oc! Big Grin
Cant join until my headquarters is level 5 Sad
Suppose this will be my entertainment at work tomorrow lol
Yeah, by level 5 you'll have got into it. lol
Download it Smile
If im not busy I'll join tomorrow and try and make level 5
I'm in Smile
I got it purely because of the adverts. Now I'm addicted too haha!
I've got but only head quarters 4, I'm struggling to get into this, I'm hooked on clash of clans
Yeah, see I couldn't get into Clash of Clans, but this has just grabbed me.
Think I am on level 35 but lost interest. It's on my iPad still though.
Awh just started getting good at clash of clashs
app size is 90Mb so will wait to download app when im on wifi
meh. ill look into it later today...
So after taking a look to see what you were all on about, I'm now completely hooked. Cheers guys lol
(09-02-2015, 04:08 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]So after taking a look to see what you were all on about, I'm now completely hooked. Cheers guys lol

I feel your pain man, i really do. That's exactly what happened to me! lol
Bumping this, I see a few people playing, but there's only me and frosty in the group at the moment! [emoji38]
I can't join until my headquarters is level 6. Currently its 4 but can't upgrade till I'm level 9 Sad
I'll start on the weekend
(10-02-2015, 08:53 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping this, I see a few people playing, but there's only me and frosty in the group at the moment! [emoji38]

My HQ is currently upgrading to level 5. Sod knows how long it will take me to get to level 6. When I do though, I'm in!
(10-02-2015, 09:14 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]I can't join until my headquarters is level 6. Currently its 4 but can't upgrade till I'm level 9 Sad

Same here...
Lol, fair enough guys. Sounds like you all need to play more! [emoji38]
Pages: 1 2 3