306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Car is in garage :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saxo parts have my car at the moment for beam to be lowered, 2 front beam mounts and 1 rear shock. But the shock is seized on and a bolt to get to the mounts is seized. Dropped it off at 9.30am.... Think they're having fun with it as no phone call yet Smile 
Lmfao. Well they're used to working on shibox saxos so I'm sure they done have a clue with such a fine caliber 306
sounds like they will have loads of fun with that probly wont be to bad if they put aload of heat on it tho Smile

and i hope you agreed a price prior to droping it off or they mite try a*** ra*e you lol lol
Yeah he agreed £75 for beam to be lowered. And roughly £30 for the mount and the bolt that's seized. Just asked about the shock today and I couldn't be arsed with it as I couldn't get it off with a hammer yesterday. I've been doing brake pipes all week as they was all seized, think they was original as they was metal not copper.
Is it Jason doing it mate?

Upstairs is full of saxo spares, he reali does know his stuff and wil do a good job he did when he lowered my black one 60mm.
It could be Jason is the older bloke doing it. Still not rang to say its finished. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from me car.
I've never taken any of my cars to a garage only mot lol.
1 rear shock? Did you not want to do them as a pair?
Yeah I bought coilovers done one other was seized on so just thought I'd get them to do it while theyre doing the rest.
Just rang then up they said would be ready in about half a hour. And £100 so whoop happy days!!!