306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: It's Friday!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its been a long time since ive caught this! Smile

Friday: Day off and work on Peugeots
Saturday: work 7-3
Sunday:work 7-3
cully !!! that's my day going backwards..................

fri; last day of an official inspection in work
sat; bits/bobs service her dads polo diesel
sun; both cars minging after weather over past weeks, going to use my £34.99 maplins pressure washer on cars and on house windows
Remember how to shim mini ball joints then general work this morning.
Saturday: Park run!! Woop
Sunday:chore's
Today: work
Sat: work
Sun: disks and pads on a mk5 Astra convertible, white line drop links on my Bm, take the 206 for a blast & then food shop

As you can imagine I can't wait. I also have Ebola/norovirus/manflu.
Friday - At work...Outside...-3... May attend the cinema tonight.
Saturday - Out for a few beers and a curry for my cousins stag do.
Sunday - Roast dinner take young un to park. Top Gear!
Friday: work then dinner at the in-laws
Saturday: second attempt at clio clutch (wussed out last time because of snow) then drinks for friends birthday
Sunday: regret life choices
today: work, fitting a tow bar then film night
satuday: sailing
sunday: sailing
Today: Work
Saturday: Try and sell stuff.
Sunday: Try and sell stuff.
Today: work although there's nothing to do
Tomorrow: work might be something to do
Sunday: work but I'll bring some parts to paint
Today - Only just rolled out of bed, considering weather to go out on my bike or tune the Ranger. Have to make sure I go into town and go to the bank.
Saturday - Parkrun in the morning then probably more playing with the Ranger. Been busy filming how to videos to upload to youtube so might do some editing.
Sunday - Back at work for early turn Sad
Friday again.

F*ck me life is flying by. Sad
(06-02-2015, 12:45 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Friday again.

F*ck me life is flying by. Sad

This! Didn't we only have a Friday a couple of days ago. Confused

No idea what I'm doing tbh, was gonna take the 6 out on Sunday but not now its broken. Suppose I need to make a decision on that over the weekend.
Today: Day off probably download Hardline,found out 6 is mot till 31 march and insured till April so means I don't have to through money at it until I'm in my new house.

Saturday: got a day off work after 4 weeks of working weekends
Sunday: top gears that all I know for definite
Tonight: Just had a night in with a few beers and a chinese with the missus Smile
Saturday: Off to Lincolnshire to buy another old M-B Smile
Sunday: RUGBY SEASON IS BACK!!!1111ELEVEN!!11! So I'm off to Hull for Leeds v Hull KR Big Grin
(06-02-2015, 10:31 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Sunday: RUGBY SEASON IS BACK!!!1111ELEVEN!!11! So I'm off to Hull for Leeds v Hull KR Big Grin

Proper rugby season has just started mate. Six nations and we just spanked wales 21-16! Wink

Today: Was at a funeral in Liverpool yesterday with some work colleagues Stayed at a hotel and went out for a pint or 2. didnt get back to some silly time this morning that i still dont know. Lied in bed, got up, had breakfast and drove home. Ive also had 6 shits today due to a dodgy curry last night and my ring piece is red raw! Just watched the rugby and now in bed watching only fools
Tomorrow: Off to a hotel with the missus for the weekend.
Sunday: Repeat Saturday
(06-02-2015, 10:36 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2015, 10:31 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Sunday: RUGBY SEASON IS BACK!!!1111ELEVEN!!11! So I'm off to Hull for Leeds v Hull KR Big Grin

Proper rugby season has just started mate. Six nations and we just spanked wales 21-16! Wink
Proper rugby my arse, any fucker can beat the sheep shaggers Tongue
Currently in Mexico City airport waiting to board a redeye to Amsterdam, back tomorrow evening. Test of the weekend = jetlag and trying to get back into work mode for Monday.