306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Anyone fancy doing the belt on my '6...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title really. Tongue

Preferably someone with experience of '6 belts lol.

Would have to be at my Nans in IP9 near Ipswich - she has a solid driveway and even a garage if need be. She also drinks hot drinks unlike myself so can make tea and coffee lol.

I have the parts. The crank pulley is good (or was at last check!). You would need to bring any specific tools etc.

I can pay in rep or negative sarcasm, or maybe even real money if people still use that these days.

Preferably sooner rather than later as its always on my mind while driving it! I'll even give your car a proper clean while you change the belt (note I said car, not Ranger trucks lol).

Cheers
Tom
If I'm given the all clear to drive again at the start of next month, I'll be able to do it for you?
Thanks for the offer Jonny but I was hoping to get it done this month really! If there are no nearer offers I'll keep you in mind though. Smile
Tom as i said in my PM, ill keep you in mind this month and see what i can do. I really dont know whats going on with work this month yet.
That's fair enough Niall, don't want to keep badgering you lol. lol
I suspect it'll be out of your comfort zone but if you want to drive to Southampton I'll have plenty of time to do it this month..
I would but I'm rammed atm man. Sad would be a whole month before I got round to it.
(04-02-2015, 09:06 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect it'll be out of your comfort zone but if you want to drive to Southampton I'll have plenty of time to do it this month..

I think we both know that's not gonna happen. lol Wouldn't attempt that far in the Focus let alone an old GTi6 lol.

(04-02-2015, 09:13 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]I would but I'm rammed atm man. Sad would be a whole month before I got round to it.

Yeah I know mate, never mind, you cant help being busy lol!