306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Your Favourite Thing About Your 306
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine:

HDI - Ease of overtaking in 5th
Rallye - Noise
Bbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppp

pop
bang
flame
Gary boys faces when I overtake them in an estate. Comfort. Looks. Soul. Fun. Cant just pick one. Although I do miss dum dums sometimes
The fact that it's not a ford

(02-02-2015, 12:30 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Bbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppp

pop
bang
flame

By flame, do you mean the French electrics catching fire?
Had some great moments on track,probably my most memorable being:

The look of a s2000 owner at combe when me and will passed him lol
I like how the cupholder comes out of the dash and spins round. So awesome!
The fact I can drive the Focus when I want anything other than noise and power. Big Grin
V50: I can get in, know that I can drive for 5-6 hours, have a good sound system and get out at the other end and feel positively refreshed.

And have averaged over 50mpg, and it won't have broken down...
Peoples faces when I get to a speed bump Big Grin and the fact it still goes strong no matter what's wrong with it
Sound of the turbo whistle when on idle
the spool of the turbo, and the handling!
Whinnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(02-02-2015, 07:13 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Whinnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cute so cute!
(02-02-2015, 07:21 PM)Stef205 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2015, 07:13 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Whinnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cute so cute!

Im sure you would rather have yours whine rather than *crank crank crank* "Bastard wont start!"
haha lmao i will give you that one.
Nurburg ring 2014 driving there and back trouble free in a 16 year old car, the complimentary comments made by the truckers on route and the guys at the ring itself

epic!
the fact its not a 306 lol
Screamer.
That moment when you spank the throttle after its arse has just rotated enough (on lift off or brakes) to slightly drift through the apex of a corner
(02-02-2015, 11:18 PM)adam b Wrote: [ -> ]That moment when you spank the throttle after its arse has just rotated enough (on lift off or brakes) to slightly drift through the apex of a corner

This like a thousand times.
The noise and feeling I get when I spank it hard all the way to 6k. Especially in a tunnel/enclosed space.
6K.. Thats cute lol

HDi: Coaling & comfort.

Rallye: Too many to list. (Noise / Power / Handling / Looks / Rarity / Surprise factor etc)

(03-02-2015, 12:09 AM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2015, 11:18 PM)adam b Wrote: [ -> ]That moment when you spank the throttle after its arse has just rotated enough (on lift off or brakes) to slightly drift through the apex of a corner

This like a thousand times.

Repped for truth
(03-02-2015, 11:58 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]6K.. Thats cute lol

HDi: Coaling & comfort.

Rallye: Too many to list. (Noise / Power / Handling / Looks / Rarity / Surprise factor etc)

It is if you drive a diesel lol
The leave-it-anywhere factor.

My car got a ding the other day in the company car park.
Colleague came up to me -
"Chris, someone has scratched your car!"
"oh"
"It's a fresh scratch because it's rubbed off the dirt"
"oh"
"aren't you going to have a look?"
"na, it'll be fine"

lol
Handling. Booting it around a runabout is endless fun
The handling Smile