306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 Hdi Estate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to sell my cherished 306 Hdi Meridian Estate

Looking for around £1000 ono

I have enjoyed this car for many years and always keep it in good shape, serviced every 8/10 k. No faults at all except aircon is out of gas.

My aim with the mods on this have been, comfort, economy, power and usefulness

Body has a few marks and a wing repair.  130k, y reg (2001)

- Cambelt at 90k
- Stage 1
- Lighting mods, boot spotlights, undermirror courtesy lights 
- Good tyres all round
- Good set of Cyclones
- Debadge, 306 oc sticker
- Full Cloud 9 sound insulation kit giving much quieter ride (floor, doors, roof, bootlid.) Anti rattle kit.
- Kenwood demask k707 with multiple aux leads and selector (rear, driver side, passenger side). Full steering wheel control integration.
- Upgraded headlings and dipped (phillips extreme)
- fogs on high mod with switch
- Haynes manual
- Set of Traction Snow Socks (worth £80, never used)
- 6 month mot, only one minor advisory
- Camber and tracking Good all round, recent digital check 
- Tight gearchange, linkages good

Used mainly for motorway cruising between Suffolk and Devon

I am a very chilled driver (Rowel will back me up!) so this car jas had a very easy life.

Hpi will show a theft with keys, it was returned undamaged the same day thanks to GPS tracker. (Tracker can be transferred)

Photos:

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0By4bN...dTbTg/edit
(31-01-2015, 03:09 PM)nauest Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to sell my cherished 306 Hdi Meridian Estate

I have enjoyed this car for many years and always keep it in good shape, serviced every 8/10 k. No faults at all except aircon is out of gas.

My aim with the mods on this have been, comfort, economy, power and convinience

Body has a few marks and a wing repair.  130k, y reg

- Cambelt at 90k
- Stage 1
- Good tyres all round
- Good set of Cyclones
- Full Cloud 9 sound insulation kit giving much quieter ride (floor, doors, roof, bootlid.) Anti rattle kit.
- Kenwood demask k707 with multiple aux leads and selector (rear, driver side, passenger side). Full steering wheel control integration.
- Haynes manual

I am a very chilled driver (Rowel will back me up!) so this car jas had a very easy life.

Hpi will show a theft with keys, it was returned undamaged the same day thanks to GPS tracker. (Tracker can be transferred)

Photos:

(31-01-2015, 03:09 PM)nauest Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to sell my cherished 306 Hdi Meridian Estate

My aim with the mods on this have been, comfort, economy, power and convinience

Body has a few marks and a wing repair.  130k, y reg

- Cambelt at 90k
- Stage 1
- Good tyres all round
- Good set of Cyclones
- Haynes manual

Photos:

Hi mate nice looking hdi you are selling,i am on the look out for a nice clean example,at the moment i have an exceptional clean condition 306 gti-6 with me being the second owner and an older person perversely that had it from new and i have owned it for the last 3 year plus,its only covered 72,560 miles and a have a history file must be 4 inches thick totalling in over £7,000 in its life time with the Peugeot main dealership, i would like to have a chat with you on the phone if its still for sale please! kind regards martin.
Pm sent
Assuming this is still for sale is it in the cheaper tax bracket?
(04-02-2015, 01:27 PM)Orta Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming this is still for sale is it in the cheaper tax bracket?

Its Y reg so i pretty sure it would be the cheaper tax
(04-02-2015, 01:40 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2015, 01:27 PM)Orta Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming this is still for sale is it in the cheaper tax bracket?

Its Y reg so i pretty sure it would be the cheaper tax

Hi Guys,

The Tax bracket is £145 per year. Not bad for the power you get.

Yes its still available.

Cheers!
Ned