306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: p bush upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a new wishbone and ive read on here that the partner p bush is a good upgrade, can i just buy a partner wishbone to replace mine and then it should have the uprated bush fitted or will it not fit?
Think you need a bigger bolt there's a thread in it somewhere
Just get the partner p bushes fitted onto your current arm, genuine arms are heaps better than aftermarket ones which can fail, i had the front bush literally snap off at 50mph not cool
How will i know if mine are oe as its an old car so may have had wishbones replaced in the past???
normaly the oe arms have bolts holding the balljoint on and the patern are rivited
Also which are the best p bush to buy as there are loads of different ones on ebay
(31-01-2015, 03:29 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]normaly the oe arms have bolts holding the balljoint on and the patern are rivited

Every pattern iv ever had had bolts and the OE ones had rivets Big Grin
o.e are not rivetted.
(31-01-2015, 04:15 PM)HDi--Power Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-01-2015, 03:29 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]normaly the oe arms have bolts holding the balljoint on and the patern are rivited

Every pattern iv ever had had bolts and the OE ones had rivets Big Grin

Wrong way round from what I have always seen
Ecp sell twr  partner p bushs and ocap ones has anyone used the ocap ones or should i just go for the twr's