306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Group Buy: XUD Exhaust Manifold flange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it's probably worth kicking this off too.

Anyone interested in an exhaust flange group buy?

I had a poke on forum and they look like mirrors of each other.
I'll check, but if so it should mean cheaper flanges due to production run.

Thinking mild steel in 8mm.
Or if the majority prefer stainless then we can do that.
So please put down mild or stainless and the number of sets of flanges you want (ie: two halves to a set) follow ?

I'm guesstimating around £15 a set of two, but numbers will hopefully help. P&P extra.

1) nom : mild : x2 sets
2) ....

If we get enough interest I'll approach a company to do it as stock item rather than a one off.

EDIT: topic.
1) nom: mild: x2 sets
2) 306dan : mild : x2sets
I'm assuming this is to mate up a downpipe to an XUD exhaust?

If so, can't see it being overly popular due to standard exhausts being so restrictive and usually being sacked off for custom jobbies.

Or have I misunderstood?
Sounds like you may have mis-understood.

They are for making custom manifolds for turbo relocation no?
Exhaust manifold flange or...? Probably worth clarifying.. Smile
Jesus, I'm sucking at these flange descriptions lol

Like this, but not EXACTLY like this:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=20019]

Thinner and less shiny.
Wink  I could describe a few flanges i have seen but probably best for another forum entirely...
What Nominous means is you'd get a flange to bolt to the turbo and then weld your own custom pipework onto it. The flange being a direct fit to the turbo, as opposed to an adapter plate that bolts to both turbo and manifold to fit the likes of a TD04 down the back of the block.

Correct me if I'm wrong Nominous lol
Once price is finalised I might be interested. If some one can add my name to list (price depending)
i'll take a set or maybe 2 price dependant and mild steel for me Smile
Interested price dependant
Interested depends on price 
did anything happen on these before i go sort my own will get a few sets done myself..
(29-01-2015, 05:41 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]What Nominous means is you'd get a flange to bolt to the turbo and then weld your own custom pipework onto it. The flange being a direct fit to the turbo, as opposed to an adapter plate that bolts to both turbo and manifold to fit the likes of a TD04 down the back of the block.

Correct me if I'm wrong Nominous lol

Looking at the picture, i'm going to call that one for him lol. Tongue Manifold - head flange, so you can make a custom manifold, as Danny says.

Having spent ages trying to file mine flat after they warped from welding, i'd suggest you use the highest quality steel you can get at a reasonable price. Possibly interested, price dependent.