306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: just booked in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a four hour tattoo sitting!

Having a cover up done on one I had at 18

Off in a minute to start getting the design togeather

But it's having lots of elements of my life included in it, patriotic, cars, bikes the kids etc

Come on post yours up
Post our tattoos. I'll get a pic of mine in a sec mine was around 4 1\2 hours but outline then shading.

Boom! Still love it
Bash is that a gibson es-335 dot ??
[attachment=21274]

I've also got an InMe song lyric down my left arm and a tattoo on my neck but I'm not showing that one as I can't wait to get it lasered off!
(23-01-2015, 05:21 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Bash is that a gibson es-335 dot ??

I have a 1998 epiphone 335 (dot) beautiful guitar Smile 
Just found a really old pic of my other one

[attachment=21275]

Sadly not. Its a replica. One of my actual guitars. Love it. Here it is in the flesh. Sort of.

There it is
I had a choice of laser mine off or have it coverd

I've gone for the second option

Search Matt j at " who dares inks" he is designing mine around a buena vista style!

Having a twist on it though as I want it car based so going fur engibe parts, wrenches , spanners etc but with a few twists!

And sadly ( or not) I've already started thinking about the next one I want which will be along a gambling theme so poker cards / chips , dice , pool ball etc
Watching this thread with interest. I really want to get a tattoo but can never be sure enough what i want to go ahead with it.
(23-01-2015, 09:09 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Watching this thread with interest. I really want to get a tattoo but can never be sure enough what i want to go ahead with it.

Look on google images at things you like, save them on your iPad etc the find a good tattooist and go chat with them

I could of had mine done today but Matt wanted some tone to draw it out, discus s with me and then finalise

I know that once I get this one I will get more!

And what with the new job and having a day on the week on my own im sure it won't be long until the next one does come
I pretty much know what i want. I think the issue is i know its going to be there for the rest of my life so i want to be 101% sure i want it. And I'm no good with commitment so its been a difficult decision lol
(23-01-2015, 09:21 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]I pretty much know what i want. I think the issue is i know its going to be there for the rest of my life so i want to be 101% sure i want it. And I'm no good with commitment so its been a difficult decision lol

You sound like Tom, live a little. 

My Faster The Chase tattoo is literally just the name of my favourite song, il probably hate it when I'm 70 but who cares? Not many people know what it means!

http://youtu.be/OixjXpbYfD0
The tattoo I'm having covered I had done when I wa 18 at a biker weekend my mates band were pkaying at

My second took me four years to find a design I liked , I'm crap at drawing so had to find what I wanted abd even then it got altered slightly

It's now taken me three years to decide what I want onmy arm covering up what I had

The other one I have of a lizard I won't get rid off , though I may get it redone as it starting to bleed

I'd love a full sleeve but due to my job and having to give off a certain image I can't do that

Hence my next one will be on my upper shoulder area
Iv got 3 and my forth (full sleeve) is being finalised Smile

My first
[Image: 2f41496767b2169c428300f6ea8087fb.jpg]

Second
[Image: dbacada9076436976208748a1c4f236e.jpg]

And my newest which needs some shading in th background
[Image: 9d89e3a381892454446f15b5fd8d8cd7.jpg]
Like the second one

I can see my third ( or Is that fourth)

Three playing cards , joker in the middle , ace of spades to one dice abd ace of hearts to the other
A pair of dice with the sides on show totalling 13 for my birthday and s pool ball with a number two on!poker chip with some other numbers for my birth year
[Image: imagejpg1_zpsb11019f6.jpg]
Had the shading & colouring done now but no recent picture.
(23-01-2015, 07:52 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]

Sadly not. Its a replica. One of my actual guitars. Love it. Here it is in the flesh. Sort of.

There it is
Mine(not actually my photo as not home) is a aria ta 50 which very similar to yours
[attachment=21279]
(23-01-2015, 09:29 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-01-2015, 09:21 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]I pretty much know what i want. I think the issue is i know its going to be there for the rest of my life so i want to be 101% sure i want it. And I'm no good with commitment so its been a difficult decision lol

You sound like Tom, live a little. 

Agreed, stop making excuses and get it done. Wink 
My piece of crap! Silly and 17.... Hate it. Mainly due to it being not done very well but hey [Image: 6f0d7e6d9c354a99e06335458cc2791d.jpg]

Really want it covered over but no idea with what. Or what could cover it. Or whether it needs laserd first.

Really would like a half sleeve when I do ever get round to sorting it and coming up with an idea
Early design

[Image: 27CC7B85-5676-4E04-91F5-D66BE3E3AABF.jpg]
Looks sweet I'd personally have it all black and grey and lots of shading.
Going to be lots of shading, the rose will be done in dots

Still having a few tweeks to it yet