306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WIW: 306 2.0 xsi Diablo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have a 1999 2.0 xsi in Diablo  with 140k on clock a folder with some receipts, 4 new tyres in nov mot till March has a large scratch on passenger rear quarter a few stone chips and a Laguna splitter (not fitted) half leather seats, standard stereo with cd changer, black headliner, cyclones with red lip( can be re sprayed silver) red stereo surround, also a set of 15" inch Tsw need tyres on 
Any ideas what it's worth?
£500 i reckon. In reality though i think you would struggle to sell it. No one seems to want xsi's. Makes it worse that hdi's are every where at sub 1k
if it didnt have the big scratch id have it off you.
TThis is the scratch 

[Image: imagejpg3_zps245b16ba.jpg]
Few pics
yeh i checked your build thread. unfortunately its a full panel respray to sort that out :/
(20-01-2015, 10:04 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]yeh i checked your build thread. unfortunately its a full panel respray to sort that out :/

Its a sh**ter was done in a car park I was quoted £120 have it sprayed  but it never bothered me was goin vinyl wrap whole car
Have you tried some chipstick and t cut? Should make it look a bit better. Or get a bodyshop to quickly hand polish it with cutting compound, doubt they'd charge you a lot for 2mins work
(20-01-2015, 10:30 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried some chipstick and t cut? Should make it look a bit better. Or get a bodyshop to quickly hand polish it with cutting compound, doubt they'd charge you a lot for 2mins work

It never really bothered me but I could ask the local valeter/detailed if he could have a go at cutting and polish it might even be able get rid if some stone chipping thanks for the idea.
An idiot drove into a courtesy car i had a few years back, proper grazed/scratched up a wheel arch. Went to a local bodyshop and they sorted it with so e cutting compound for free, took a few seconds if that
As said 306 values are rock bottom at the moment, Example my 02 plate HDI est 1 owner and 120k FSH was £200.00, just needed the air bag light sorting out
(20-01-2015, 11:15 PM)miles Wrote: [ -> ]As said 306 values are rock bottom at the moment, Example my 02 plate HDI est 1 owner and 120k FSH was £200.00, just needed the air bag light sorting out

Yeah iv been looking around and unless it's gti-6/rallye then prices are low.
I was just seen wiw as I've been offered another car but can't afford two
Yep

Crazy how low price are at the moment hopefully the focus getting ditched and I can get a hdi Smile