306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: i got another TV project :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this time Ive got an Evshame 42" LCD
first inspection is that it looks like the power board is faulty again Wink
but its a different version than th last
so off for more research
Wish i had the skills and knowledge to do this.. Seems like easy money for you Smile
cully you not thought about buying faulty tvs, repairing them and selling them back on?
ha ha Procta
sold the last one for £150 no problems Wink
Research? I thought you knew everything to do with electronics cully! :o

Seriously though, I wish I was good at something like this lol. lol
Toms306 Wrote:Research? I thought you knew everything to do with electronics cully! :o

Well then learn! It's not difficult to teach your self with the Internet at your fingers.
Was looking for some blown capacitors in that first picture but couldnt spot any. did notice the massive cap with the green sticker on! thats a beast! D: Good luck and i await to see what the problem is! Big Grin
piece of piss ninja

Bridge rectifier diode and a 2.5amp fuse

no cost to repair had the bits here
just hope the people i got it from finds the remote for me !
bit of cash in the skyrocket Wink
well that was easy! Why am i not buying this stuff! haha how much did you pay for this one btw?
get its sold on cully!
for sale by any chance???
I was expecting transvestites.
Niall Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Research? I thought you knew everything to do with electronics cully! :o

Well then learn! It's not difficult to teach your self with the Internet at your fingers.

I've been trying to get my VAGCOM lead to work for a week....and it still doesnt work....electronics really aren't my strong point haha! lol
Tv sold today for £150 paid £20 for the set

i like this fixing shit!
where do you find the dead tvs?
by searching Wink

going to pick up 2 more 42" today for free
and i just paid £20 for a 37" sammie plasma
egay? or other sites?
freecycle ebay facebook all of those to source sets
sell them back though facebook as theres no fees and its all cash Wink
grrr i want to be able to fix stuff like this! Even after a year long fault finding module at uni im finding it almost impossible! D:
and its all easy stuff to find on the net on how to fix? this could be a nice cash flow once i finish my placement Tongue
Might PM you later, always been interested in electronics.