306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Kingfisher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know if there's already been a thread about this as my search is useless ahah but was just wandering really but does anyone actually know how many kingfishers there are now? And has anyone done a phase 2/3 kingfisher?
Not sure if anyone's done ph2/3 don't think it would look right it suits an old shape I think? As for numbers not to sure there's a handful over here that I know of but don't think it can be that many?
Mainly ph1 but there are a few in ph2/3 as well, looks awful on ph3 tbh!
Were looking at one tomorrow. 180 left of the 5 door spinnaker ones
I'm in love with the colour, but I also love the diablo :/ I just can't see any for sale anywhere!

And yeah I didn't think they'd look good in ph2/3
There's a kingfisher ph2 estate two mins up the road from me. I'm dying to get my hands on it!
I'd love an estate one. Be perfect for me!
Never seen a ph2 but seen a handful of ph3 estates over time.
Yeah the estates are cool
Kingfisher is best in ph1 IMO
ive got one! Smile phase 1 that is
I want one so bad ahah, have to put the ph3 up for sale i guess [SMIRKING FACE]
If I was going for a ph wan it would be kingfisher it is THE colour for them I think although cossak grey is quite nice to but don't think they made 1.9s in it?
Yeah im not a fan if the ph1 other than the kingfisher, seen a 3dr 1.6 with 46k on the clocks or a 5dr 1.9 dt with 160k on the clocks. Can't decide, tempted with the 1.6 till it goes then bang a 1.9 in it
Id go 1.6 as its 3dr but personal preference really dont like 5dr 306s
Yeah that's the main reason I was thinking 1.6
Performance between the 1.6 and dt if it's tuned is a mile apart, fyi Smile
Yeah you can't do a lot to the 1.6 can you? That's whats putting me off it ahah
That's a 5 door dt in my sig, not that bad is it? Smile
5dr ftw, shame the GTi6 didn't come in 5dr imo!
so this might be up someones street bit pricey and looks like axle needs doing but its right near Tom:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/peugeot/peugeot...1091673122
If that was cheaper I'd have it striaght ahah
(14-01-2015, 06:41 PM)Davidwheaty Wrote: [ -> ]If that was cheaper I'd have it striaght ahah

its been listed a fair few times but hasnt got a good ad or mileage, send them message for mileage and make an offer you be surprised what people will let cars go for Smile
Yeah I've sent one ahaha
I almost bought that! Was gonna post it on here. Beat me to it
Offered him a swap for my 125cc he's interested so sent him some pics waiting on a reply. I'll have a phase 1 and phase 3 if he likes it! Ahaha
fingers crossed mate i was tempted but couldnt justify another car :/
Yeah i d probably nick a few bit of the ph3 then strip her down for parts