306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: cheap at the moment rallye on ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Repost mate, think someone here was already bidding.
I can't find the original thread so will post here..

This car was sat with mine when I went to buy it. Didn't really look at it much but I recall the drivers seat was in good condition (was going to swap the seat into mine but didn't work out in the deal)

The seller is a pretty nice guy but its likely there are things wrong with it that aren't advertised so bid with care - mine wasn't what I expected when I turned up but I knocked a fair wedge off to compensate.
I have a funny feeling that the original thread may of disappeared as the person bidding on it is staff and I guess they don't want to draw unwanted attention to the sale that may lead to them not winning. Hopefully he see's this and bids with care.
Seems fair.. lol

It's sat in the same place as it was when I saw it in July.. although it has turned 180 degrees!
Very interested to see what it makes

As a friend of mine received sold a diablo phase 3 with a lpg conversation on for £1300 with lots of service history and had been looked after very well.

Guess rallye draw attention and SHOULD only increase in value.

Although I was told they was only 60 astor 6 made (apparently ) so mine should sell ok.
Totally want to bid on it now... ninja
when this first went on ebay i asked the seller what he would take out of ebay. he only wants £500 for it or did ......
(09-01-2015, 01:00 AM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Very interested to see what it makes

As a friend of mine received sold a diablo phase 3 with a lpg conversation on for £1300 with lots of service history and had been looked after very well.

Guess rallye draw attention and SHOULD only increase in value.

Although I was told they was only 60 astor 6 made (apparently ) so mine should sell ok.

Ah, I wondered what Jamma's sold for in the end!

(10-01-2015, 07:11 PM)johmnewbold Wrote: [ -> ]How do you post

You seem to have managed it. Smile
(08-01-2015, 11:08 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I have a funny feeling that the original thread may of disappeared as the person bidding on it is staff and I guess they don't want to draw unwanted attention to the sale that may lead to them not winning. Hopefully he see's this and bids with care.

If you are talking about me then I havent removed any threads and Im not bidding on it. I wouldnt pay more than 500 for it with no mot and a crap engine.
£540 in the end, someone got a bargain there.
I hope the new owner knows how to use tyre black...or change the wheels to a sensible colour. lol
I'd have loved it as well but one is enough to keep you busy haha
It's back up in case anyones after it...
(18-01-2015, 02:02 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]It's back up in case anyones after it...

tom why don't you buy it? use it for spares for yours.
No space lol, I'd buy it to fix at £200...but I expect it'll go for a lot more than that!
Ooh f*ck yeah!!! Really tempted if the price stays low Smile

Trying to work out what the maximum I can afford to pay is.

Edit: f*ck it, it's only money I've thrown a cheeky bid on..