306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FAO Piggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you SPAM queen!
lmao!

[attachment=21014]
maybe an edit coming Itwasntme

[attachment=21015]
I'm not gonna scan that as i can't be bothered, but please tell me its meatswing! lmao
i assume it's meatspin
Ah yes, meatspin, not swing! Doh
Just took me to the forum page...
Well meatspin and the forum are pretty much the same thing.
Does anyone even use QR codes? Confused
Bit of a gimmick that never really caught on afaik Tom. Wink
(08-01-2015, 06:14 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone even use QR codes?  Confused

nah tom, as wingnutz said, it never really caught on. I think most places are starting to do away with it now, plus is the black berry as popular now as it was?
Ah well, it gave Piggy something to do I guess! lol
My piggy avatar had dissapeared! I had to put something up and the forum kept refusing other pics

I thought it was quite original as an avatar Sad
What's with everyone making channels on YouTube & trying to get as many subscribers as poss? Is there a gain from it?

I only sub to Charlie Veitch to get updates, anyone who asks for subs automatically doesn't even get a view Smile
Of course there is gain to it. You tube pay you if you get loads of views as they sell the advertising at the start of most videos.

One of the drift trike build videos was saying with the money he got from his first video it paid for him to build a second trike, its not huge money but it is there to be earned.

I haven't signed up to it, I didn't feel it was "right" but I might with the way things are going.
(08-01-2015, 09:33 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Of course there is gain to it. You tube pay you if you get loads of views as they sell the advertising at the start of most videos.

One of the drift trike build videos was saying with the money he got from his first video it paid for him to build a second trike, its not huge money but it is there to be earned.

I haven't signed up to it, I didn't feel it was "right" but I might with the way things are going.

Thanks, I didn't know that. 

Does that mean you need to declare it as an occupation/pay tax on the income?
ive been paid via google for mine Wink I haven't got many videos up but its netted me £120 over 4 years

Darren with his channel being so popular must get a cheque every couple of months I would guess
f*cking hell, how many total views have you had in that time cully. If its comparable to mine I'll be off to sign up immediately.
It does a little yes. But you need a LOT of views

I havnt ASKED anyone to subscribe.

I have also asked permission of any of the forums that my videos are on.

There is a personal reason for starting to add more to my channel and promote it a little more.
In short, doc says I can start to claim benefits and should reduce my work due to a serious joint problem which is only getting worse...but stuff that...so the idea is less work, but turn work into tutorials and this way my joints get some rest and maybe I get a little extra to subsidise the loss of the extra work I normally do.

And yeah. All goes on the books Smile

I can change the avatar later though if needs be when I get at the laptop as it seems to have upset some. Apologies.
I'm only upset that Paul hasnt changed it to meatspin for you! lol

Tbh, i thought it was quite a clever idea for an avatar, but haven't been bothered to scan it. Wink
Right done, I've signed up to monetise my videos on youtube, we'll see where that gets me. I'm coming up 100,000 total channel views.
(08-01-2015, 09:43 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]f*cking hell, how many total views have you had in that time cully. If its comparable to mine I'll be off to sign up immediately.
  • 43 subscribers
i have a video that has viewed 34,640 views and another 17,709 views

its not upset me Piggy it made me smile when i scanned it to see where it took me Wink
Whats your channel cully?? Smile
mine is not set up as a channel just a collection of my videos
youtube user cu11y
Only 32 subscribers and 54,972 views on mine :/

Mines monetised but ive never seen anything from it!
Sam go into My Channel > Video Manager > Analytics > search by revenue, it show what videos have earnt what...Without many views it will take ages for it to build up to enough to pay, but if you have been monitising videos you will be earningTongue

Piggy are you a full YouTube partner or just monitising videos?
Hey darren.
I'm not sure mate...
How do I go about that?
I been trying to watch lota of youtube help tutorials but dont recall youtube partnership stuff!
(08-01-2015, 09:57 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2015, 09:43 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]f*cking hell, how many total views have you had in that time cully. If its comparable to mine I'll be off to sign up immediately.
  • 43 subscribers
i have a video that has viewed 34,640 views and another 17,709 views
Very similar figures to me, I have similar followers and a couple of videos on 16,000 views

(08-01-2015, 10:02 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]mine is not set up as a channel just a collection of my videos
youtube user cu11y
Cool, you have a new subscriber, piggy I've subscribed to you as well.

Mine is DumDum306 if anyone wants to subscribe.

(08-01-2015, 10:16 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Sam go into My Channel > Video Manager > Analytics > search by revenue, it show what videos have earnt what...Without many views it will take ages for it to build up to enough to pay, but if you have been monitising videos you will be earningTongue

Piggy are you a full YouTube partner or just monitising videos?

Darren I know you have a huge following, do you mind letting us know what sort of money you get from it just as a comparison to Cullys.

Also my youtube now says I'm a partner.
(08-01-2015, 10:25 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey darren.
I'm not sure mate...
How do I go about that?
I been trying to watch lota of youtube help tutorials but dont recall youtube partnership stuff!

I'm not sure how it works these days, when I first started on YouTube you had to be "selected" to be a partner, and you couldnt earn revenue unless you were a partner, however I know these days any user can monitise and videos provided they dont contain copyright info..

So I'm not sure if everyone is automatically a partner, based on cullys reply ^^ It sounds like as soon as you monitise something, it makes you a partner automatically now?

Look in channel settings, does it say "partner verified" ? (at top of picture)

[Image: partner.PNG]
Think my channel has made me 1.20 so far haha
Now I've got my new phone I was going to start recording cooking stuff. Wanted to be a chef done it for 6 months hated it. Now I do cars. But still love cooking at home. I think a lots of recipes for intolerances' and allergys should help me along.
Pages: 1 2