306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 5 door XUDT shell white
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as I've lifted the engine and box from this, the shell is some what spare.

As far as I can tell it's fairly standard as far as suspension etc goes.

Other things I'm keeping:
The wheels - so you'd need to bring some, but you're towing it away anyway so thats a minor issue Smile
The backbox - cos it was fairly new and it'll suit the accord probably.
The battery, the engine, gearbox, mounts, driveshafts and engine side wiring are all removed.

I've amazingly got service history for it which shows the previous owner did spend money on servicing it well.
The clocks read around 87K.

It's a good shell. It's too good to scrap. The underside is well rust proofed due to leaking oil/veg and isn't rusty.
If there are places someone would like me to check for rust that know 306's then I'll do so happily.

Electrics mostly work with the exception of the rear wiper cos I fubared it when trying to stop it operating on it's own...
I'm sure it's fixable as all I did was take it apart and put back together.
The front didn't work when I got it and I fixed that, so figured I'd try the rear one and failed.

The matrix will need replacing as it was bypassed.
The plastic ducts come in a box in the boot so the fan works but air doesn't currently come out anywhere - fix when doing matrix.

Sunroof rattles till you fiddle with the position and windows are both ok.
Locks work. IR key but no battery so I guess no worky.
Front bumper could do with a paint if you want a show car...
Rear brakes need adjusting. Front brakes work well and make up for lack of rear brakes Smile
Its' a PH1 on a M plate.

I'd like £150 for it.
Or I'd swap for a nice XUD turbo lump with bosch pump fitted and a gearbox with hydro clutch and cable shifter Smile
Or offers if we feel that's too high for a non-rusty shell ??

Collect from Warrington.
V5 present etc.
SORN'd as you'd expect.
MOT till Jan 17th - it'll fly through emissions Smile

I'd like to roll it to one side and keep in case I find a spare engine to swap back into it.
But if I get rid I might get some karma from the Mrs...
if its gonna rust anywhere mate itll be the nearside rear arch... they usually rot out there if they dont have, or havent ever had, a liner fitted..
Cheers. I'll check that bit butTBH I think it's pretty clean.

I was going to check the rear seatbelt mounts too ??

If it checks out, is anyone interested ??