306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: different xmas presents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
did anyone have anything out of the ordinary or unique to you?

my sister in law had some wall plates made from some of the photos from last year
which I thought was rather nice

Smile

so what did you get that was a little different?

[attachment=20858]
My mum bought me some shorts with a size 40 waist, cheeky f*cking cow, I'm only a 36.
I had some thing similar i had 2 canvases of pictures of the 205. Its different but as you say its nice.
Nothing specifically different or out of the ordinary.
I got a new deep dish steering wheel of the misses just need a boss now to fit it
Girlfriend bought me tickets to see top gear live at the 02 late 2015

Wasn't expecting that at all.
Me and lu didnt buy each other presents this year. Decided it was better to put the money toward a meal out at tom kerridges place and spend a night there to. Bought a few bits for ewan though.
From my sister a Garrus figure from the Mass Effect game series, am in total love with it as he's my favorite character from my favorite game Big Grin Mum said she hadnt seen me that happy from opening a present since i was but a child

http://www.biowarestore.com/media/catalo...us-box.jpg

From mum and dad I got a home made £100 voucher (laminated as well) for some kind of activity such as hand gliding or driving a supercar etc just need to book it and they'll send the funds Smile
Me and the missus just bought each other cheap crap and are putting our money towards a weekend away at a posh hotel Smile
(03-01-2015, 10:05 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Me and the missus just bought each other cheap crap and are putting our money towards a weekend away at a posh hotel Smile
Pretty much what we done. Great idea!! People at my work thought we were mental
(03-01-2015, 05:50 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]Decided it was better to put the money toward a meal out at tom kerridges place

Proper lush !
Gen said she was only getting me a laptop, but then she went and got me a few Megadrive games for my collection as well, Strider, Gauntlet IV and Streets of Rage 3 for those who like their retro gaming.
(03-01-2015, 11:26 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Gen said she was only getting me a laptop, but then she went and got me a few Megadrive games for my collection as well, Strider, Gauntlet IV and Streets of Rage 3 for those who like their retro gaming.

Street rage 3 what a epic game.

Remember I swapped it with my mate for a few weeks for ecco 

I think micro machines was probably my favourite 
(07-01-2015, 10:12 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2015, 11:26 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Gen said she was only getting me a laptop, but then she went and got me a few Megadrive games for my collection as well, Strider, Gauntlet IV and Streets of Rage 3 for those who like their retro gaming.

Street rage 3 what a epic game.

Remember I swapped it with my mate for a few weeks for ecco 

I think micro machines was probably my favourite 

I still play Cannon Fodder, R-Type and Castlevania all the time.
I have R-Type Leo in my cab (or Slap Fight).
Micro-machines is where it's at for the nostalgia trip.
Damn rwally want to play one now Sad

Remember being really gutted when my mate got the mega drive 2 and I only had a shitty 16 bit lol

Them things where like the 3310 of the gaming world
(03-01-2015, 10:05 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Me and the missus just bought each other cheap crap and are putting our money towards a weekend away at a posh hotel Smile

I can suggest a place....  Nospeak