306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ace Cafe - 19th Jan 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's start off 2015 with a overpriced rather poor burger at a shitty cafe in North London lol

Who's coming then? Numbers should start rising now we are heading into spring! (Soon...)

1. Niall
1. Niall
2. SRowell

Shall I have the bacon burger with cheese.... or the cheese burger with bacon.... an age old dilemma!
I need to attend this at least once this year...jan/feb are out though
(30-12-2014, 05:27 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]I need to attend this at least once this year...jan/feb are out though

Same as that tbh, though Feb MIGHT be doable if my work keeps up like it is at the moment. Wink
It's probably a no from me sadly.

Did anyone at all go last month?
Who's going to ace cafe tonight ?
According to this thread, just Niall and Rowell! Looks like a quiet one tonight. As above, I'm hoping to make it up in Feb, but not cast in stone yet. Wink
Ooh f*cking hell, forgot this was tonight. I could of come but it's f*cking freezing and I'm over an hour away in the evening traffic so I'm gonna give it a miss.
I saw Rowell an hour ago, he said he was meeting Niall and Grant there so that's 3 at least...but only one Peugeot lol.
I thought Grant was in Dublin? Huh
No idea, sure that's what he said though. lol
Yeh it was Niall, Grant, Sid, Gurz, Floz and me. Standard.
I'm aiming to be at one of these maybe next month or month after that to meet you guys.
(20-01-2015, 11:37 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]I'm aiming to be at one of these maybe next month or month after that to meet you guys.

Yeah wouldn't mind convoying up late Feb early March went the 6 goes back on the road.
so where is the next thread lol