306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Silver 306 - Cyclone Wheel and Caliper Colour?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking of spraying my cyclones in Ford Graphite Grey or Rover Steel Grey with gloss red front callipers but not 100% sure, what would everyone else go for? Photos not uploading but I have photos of the car as it is now on a few of my past threads
I think personal on a red car it would look great if the calipers matched the car.

I used to have red calipers under silver clones but with the darker wheel colour they doing to stand out more so have to clean them more Smile
Cheers, scrapped that idea and done the callipers in light/medium blue which really suits it actually, leaving the wheels alone, very nice astor you have there! Smile
Ah cl,sounds interesting get some pictures up.

Cheers mate,yeah comming along slowly Smile
Will do soon, cheers
Are you going cams/tb or supercharging it anytime soon? (im not sure which to go for eventually with the Rallye)
I did exactly as your first post and yeah, you gotta keep those calipers clean!
What it looks like with Hammerite Blue

[attachment=20752]
Looks ace mate

Red can be abit in your face and overdone nice to see somthing different
Thanks 7057sam!
Im happy with it, and yes it is different from the usual red Smile
Nice one, if you could take a pic to get an idea.. Cheers
Here you go

[attachment=21146]

Previous photo wasn't showing in this thread today when I uploaded it a while ago
Done it in Hammerite red on the Rallye too, might give red a go with this next time!