306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: OEM MODS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What OEM + mods can i  acquire to OEM+  my peugeot 306 hdi d turbo has to come from a peugeot aftermarket isn't an option,
So far I have the gti6 front splitter
And 206 gti wheels
Been racking my brains for other bits to acquire
Bigger wheels and 302mm brakes.
406 auto dimming mirror.
407 2.7 v6 HDi engine.
Auto dimming mirror?
Xsara mist jets? (not technically a Peugeot I know lol)
Brushed ally effect centre console
CD changer if you have the stock HU
Later style dials if you don't have a PH3
Heated seats if you can get the bits from abroad
Alcantara gti seats
Defo mist jets

Oh and I have a brushed ally effect center console for sale if you want.
(11-12-2014, 07:23 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Brushed ally effect centre console
CD changer if you have the stock HU
Later style dials if you don't have a PH3
Heated seats if you can get the bits from abroad
Alcantara gti seats

Considering making some heated seats ☺ looking into wiring harness to get it all up and running found some heat mats to make them in carbon fibre 
(11-12-2014, 07:25 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Defo mist jets

Oh and I have a brushed ally effect center console for sale if you want.

Is it made of metal or painted on plastic?
Its a peugeot 306. Its obviously painted plastic. Thats why i described it as brushed ally "effect"

Also I've realised although I have it for sale it might be a little while till i get to the post office.
Wouldn't bother posting anything at the minute seeing as though it'll soon be Xmas everywhere is stacked out with parcels
(11-12-2014, 08:10 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Its a peugeot 306. Its obviously painted plastic. Thats why i described it as brushed ally "effect"

Also I've realised although I have it for sale it might be a little while till i get to the post office.

Ah i was under the impression there was brushed aluminium centre. Didn't some of the later phase 3 gti-6's come with them? Like the mark 4 golfs had on the r32's. Just what I've heard never had it confirmed though, sure it was Zakk that told me it.
I've never seen one, only silver ones lol, I'm sure people make up this 'brushed ally' when its just scratched plastic lol
They came in the ph2 6s and the ph2 dts's
Can be distinguished from the ph3 silver items as the bit round the clock is black.
Gold plated Dturbo badges Wink
Ooooo fancy.

Someone needs to sticky or guide this as its almost as common as "whats the best turbo?"!
(11-12-2014, 09:32 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2014, 08:10 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Its a peugeot 306. Its obviously painted plastic. Thats why i described it as brushed ally "effect"

Ah i was under the impression there was brushed aluminium centre. Didn't some of the later phase 3 gti-6's come with them? Like the mark 4 golfs had on the r32's. Just what I've heard never had it confirmed though, sure it was Zakk that told me it.

Peugeot never made a metal one.

They are all plastic painted to look like brushed aluminum like the one I have here.

Trying to find a pic but I can't find one where it actually looks brushed ally not just silver. There is a definite difference to the brushed effect ones.
(11-12-2014, 10:37 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2014, 09:32 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]

Peugeot never made a metal one.

They are all plastic painted to look like brushed aluminum like the one I have here.

Trying to find a pic but I can't find one where it actually looks brushed ally not just silver. There is a definite difference to the brushed effect ones.

Ah I see. Even so if I'm thinking of the right one. I want one :p plus my lower clock/hazard/fag lighter piece keeps falling out because it just won't stay in Sad
[Image: 494840695_72332aa91d_o-1.jpg][Image: 494840691_eae9352336_o-1.jpg]
Well done piggy. Think that shows what I was getting at. Close up you can see the effect but 2 foot away you can't.
206 180 gti seats and steering wheel,don't now if the wheel fits,bit I think the thump grips are pretty cool.
Never payed much attention to mine will be checking in the morning though as mine is of similar colour
Early 206 wheel will fit, later one wont
Will the gti 180 wheel fit full leather with grips or a 307? Both have a central horn if im not mistaken
306 rallye blanks ??
Oem+ does mean you can paint things like badges and center console.
Also a s16 blue carpet is a nice touch.
Flocked glove box
Multi function trip computer (I think Niall has a guide)
Cruise control (if you can find the bits from abroad)