306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bday today, and new addition to the family yday!:D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As said in title, im now a very very proud father to a healthy baby boy, born at 23:30 last night via section, mrs was in labour for 30 something hours and they decided to do a section

[Image: 20141207_115833.jpg]
Congrats mate Smile
Well done, not that you did much lol
(07-12-2014, 02:32 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]Well done, not that you did much lol

Qft! lol

Congratulations though mate, welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood! Wink 
Should have brought him along to the meet!!!

Congratulations for both kid and birthday mate.
She didnt do much either! Haha sunroof job wasnt it.. Nah she did a brill job, babys been amazing aswell hes so quiet just sleeping and eating along lol.

I was gonna try to go to the meet because he was due on the 4th but ahh well, hasnt quite sucken in yet tbh weve waited for 4 years for this moment, nothing was wrong (done all tests etc) just didnt happen, until a week before we got the keys for the house we bought.

The baby and her will be in hosp til wednesday so i have a few days of running back and forth fighting for parking and then moping about the house lol
Well, tbh she did do some, a 30 hour labour wouldn't have been a walk in the park anyway! Wink
(07-12-2014, 03:15 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Well, tbh she did do some, a 30 hour labour wouldn't have been a walk in the park anyway! Wink

She slept through most of it thanks to epidural and gas and air.. Was funny tbh, she woke up and said how am i dry? I was like wtf - then she said she just got out of the sea.. Haha
Wahey!

Life begins again!